Optional units?

Options
MiaM
MiaM Registered Posts: 26 Regular contributor ⭐
I just found out I failed business tax for the second time but managed to pass personal tax, really don't want to sit business tax again but not sure what other option to go for, does anyone have any advice or suggestions which one to go for?

Thanks!

Comments

• bigevy08
    bigevy08 Registered Posts: 29 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Cash and treasury management is a really good unit, has a one of the highest pass rates too.
    AAT Member. Foundation - Distinction 94%Advanced - Distinction 90%Professional - Merit 81%
  • MiaM
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Thank you! :) I started on External auditing before seeing this comment so I hope I have made the right choice!
  • bigevy08
    Options
    > @MiaM said:
    > Thank you! :) I started on External auditing before seeing this comment so I hope I have made the right choice!

How are you finding it? That’s my last unit which I’ll be starting in a couple weeks ☺️.
    AAT Member. Foundation - Distinction 94%Advanced - Distinction 90%Professional - Merit 81%
  • MiaM
    Options
    I don’t want to jinx it in case I don’t pass the exam but I’m actually really liking it! I’m finding it interesting and easier to understand more than business tax but I get that different people find different subjects easier/harder etc but this one seems to be working out for me so far! ?
  • bigevy08
    Options
    Good to hear! When are you planning on sitting the exam? I have mine booked for October 12th
  • MiaM
    Options
    I’m planning on sitting it on the 30th August :)
  • bigevy08
    Options
    Good luck for tomorrow! I've just started and this is going to be a slog! Last one though so I will power through!
  • MiaM
    Options
    Thanks so much! I’m a bit nervous but I’ve actually enjoyed this book so fingers crossed it goes well for me!?? Yes definitely power through and then AAT is done for you!?
  • Hopeful148
    Hopeful148 Registered Posts: 57 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hey, hope your exam went well! I did external auditing and found it really interesting, and passed first time.
    Best of luck :)
  • MiaM
    Options
    @Hopeful148 It actually went well I think! I really hope I've passed first time but I found it really interesting so I hope that's helped me pass =) Thank you!
Privacy Policy