Written answers

Do you have to pass these to get the exam or can you still pass based on computer marked questions

Comments

• mathematics
    mathematics Registered Posts: 4
    edited June 2022
    To answer my own question I suppose these questions are vital its just that when I took MABU and did not do well on them I did not understand where I had gone wrong or what they were asking for. Wondering where I can get some help on this other than the usual advice of writing it as if it is for someone who does not understand accounts at all. I am a self studier. I did pass MABU but don't know how lucky I will be with MDCL.
  • Sita3croft
    Sita3croft Registered Posts: 20 New contributor 🐸
    I'm in the same position as yourself, i'm struggling with this module. I have found First Intuition's free videos and resource materials to be very helpful. They take you though each task and break it down into manageable bits - https://www.youtube.com/user/firstintuition - Good Luck
  • livanerob
    livanerob Registered Posts: 6 New contributor 🐸
    While computer marked questions are often worth fewer marks, they still contribute to your overall grade and it is still possible to pass the exam without getting full marks on the essay questions. However, if you are struggling with the essay questions, it may be worth your while to try to get full marks on the computer marked questions in order to boost your overall score. In addition, some exams may have a minimum number of marks required for each section in order to pass, so be sure to check the syllabus carefully. Ultimately, whether or not you need to pass the essay questions in order to pass the exam will depend on the specific exam you are taking.
Privacy Policy