Level 4 synoptic results due 7-7-22

Options
Hopeful148
Hopeful148 Registered Posts: 57 Regular contributor ⭐
Hey, anybody else waiting for level 4 synoptic results the 7th July?
How did you all feel the exam went?

Comments

• EvilCalculator
    EvilCalculator Registered Posts: 6 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Same here.
    All I can say is that I am glad I worked through the 2nd mock on the AAT website - one of the questions I bombed meant that I worked through the model answer to see where I went wrong. A question then came up on my exam - the next day - of the exact same requirements.
    Also got the Business Tax exam on the 7th. Double whammy!
  • Hopeful148
    Options
    Oooh that's good though, fingers crossed for your results!
    I found the exam really difficult, got asked a few things that I just had a total mind blank on so not expecting great results. I think I'm dreading it even more as this is the last exam I have to pass to be totally finished :neutral:
  • Hopeful148
    Options
    Getting really anxious about the results as I’m pretty sure I failed ??‍♀️
  • Jessl_t
    Jessl_t Registered Posts: 8 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Arghhh yes! It’s the same day as my final exam, Credit Management, so I’m tempted not to look at the result until I’ve finished my exam. Any tips for Credit Management would be appreciated!

The Synoptic exam felt slightly easier then I thought it was going to be, which makes me worried I’ve not done so well. The computer marked questions were certainly harder then what was on the practice assessments, yet the written tasks felt easier? Not sure if anyone else felt the same.
  • Hopeful148
    Options
    Ooh good luck!! Unfortunately not, I didn’t do that exam??‍♀️ My synoptic is my final exam so it makes it even worse! I struggled so much with this exam it was crazy. The computer marked ones were certainly harder. Let me know how you get on x
  • Jessl_t
    Options
    Best of luck!! I hope it goes well. I’m now going to sit and refresh the results page ever 10 minutes ?
  • KerryJane
    KerryJane Registered Posts: 10
    Options
    Results are up!! How did everyone do?

Does anyone know how long it takes for the statement of achievement to reflect final grade?
  • Jessl_t
    Options
    I passed!! ? only 76% but I’m very happy with that. Hope everyone else did well!
  • Hopeful148
    Options
    Well done everyone! I failed with 67%. Gutted but was expecting worse. Going to sit it again in two weeks so fingers crossed I can get there
  • Jessl_t
    Options
    Oh no I’m sorry to hear that :( you weren’t far off tho! At least you can sit it quickly, best of luck for next time
  • Hopeful148
    Options
    Thanks so much, back to revising it is!
  • EvilCalculator
    EvilCalculator Registered Posts: 6 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    73% thought I'd done better but a pass is a pass!!! :)
  • George_Wright
    George_Wright Registered Posts: 16 New contributor 🐸
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Comment removed

[A contribution must not disclose any material from live assessments, AAT-produced or otherwise]

Please find AAT’s Online Community T&C’s here.
  • Hopeful148
    Options
    @George_Wright - it's so hard to even try and guess how you've done with the written elements and how they mark. Did you read through the examiners report prior to your exam to see what they suggest? Have you resat your exam yet?
  • George_Wright
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Comment removed

[A contribution must not disclose any material from live assessments, AAT-produced or otherwise]

• Hopeful148
    Options
    @George_Wright How did you do the first time when you sat it? Was it better this time? Yeah, if only they gave that bit more detail it would be soo helpful!
    I sat it for the second time last week so hoping I've done enough to get a pass.
    Maybe try getting more books and papers and reading through the answers they gave to see if you can find any differences between yours and theres?
    Best of luck with your resit. Third time lucky!! :smile:
  • George_Wright
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Comment removed

• Hopeful148
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Comment removed

• George_Wright
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Comment removed

Privacy Policy