Continuity of Practice Cover

Hi All,
I am applying for my practicing certificate and need to set up my continuity of practice cover.
I'm in Hampshire on the Hampshire/Berkshire border and looking for someone who is an AAT licensed Accountant.
Would anyone be willing to be my cover? Happy to return the favour if anyone else is just starting out too.
Privacy Policy