Online Practice questions for advanced book keeping (aat level3)

Options
brightsky18
brightsky18 Registered Posts: 41 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi,

I m doing aat level 3 advanced bookkeeping paper. I ve my first intuition notes. I m looking forsome more online resouces to practice topics to a difficultlevel

Please can you recommend from your iwn experience.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• sjtoomer
    sjtoomer Registered Posts: 63 Regular contributor ⭐
    edited September 2022
    Options
    AAT AVBK Q&A Booklet:
    https://www.aat.org.uk/prod/s3fs-public/assets/Advanced-Bookkeeping-QA-booklet.pdf

AAT FAPR Q&A Booklet:
    https://www.aat.org.uk/prod/s3fs-public/assets/Final-Accounts-Preparation-QA-booklet.pdf

You should be using the Life-Long Learning Portal and doing the Green-Light Tests (which have similar questions to the Q&A Booklets) and the Sample Assessments for your modules.

Apart from that, I also recommend you purchase the Kaplan Study Text and Exam Kit books; the Exam Kit books have exam-style questions (with answers) for those modules.
  • brightsky18
    Options
    Much appreciated @sjtoomer . Thanks so much. I did green light tests a lot in previous level of book keeping. Kaplan exam kit I was not sure about but I m going to order it. I want top marks in advance book keeping exam. Thanks for the online links too.
  • sjtoomer
    Options
    I also sent you a message with an archive of revision/tuition material for the AVBK & FAPR modules.
  • brightsky18
    Options
    Hi, I ve saved those two links as bookmarks as to practice soon.
    I ve also found study articles on aatcomment.org.uk
  • NataliaBobrova
    NataliaBobrova Registered Posts: 15 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hello @brightsky18 ,

Have a look at First Intuition web site. At their AAT Revision Sessions schedule page there is a link on google docs with supporting resources by levels and subjects, you can use Advanced Bookkeeping revision questions for free: firstintuition.co.uk/fihub/aat-revision-sessions-with-our-expert-tutors/
    As mentioned above, AAT Life Long portal is very useful to practice. Assessments are all about practice, practice and practice. I'd be helpful to get yourself exam kits from deferent providers, eg Kaplan + BBP + Osborn.

Good luck!
  • brightsky18
    Options
    Thanks Natalie. I have added your suggestion to my revision list. I am going to get a kaplan kit too. Thanks for the good luck blessings!
  • sjtoomer
    Options
    @brightsky18 - Did you get that message with the archive of revision files/material? It is what I used to revise for the AVBK/FAPR modules, along with the Kaplan Exam Kit booklets.
  • brightsky18
    Options
    Hi, I did received your message. Thank you for this. I have saved the links for my revision phase.
Privacy Policy