Bookkeeping diagnostic test

Options
leoF
leoF Registered Posts: 21 New contributor 🐸
I have been struggling to pass the bookkeeping diagnostic test for me to get my bookkeeping license. would anyone mind helping to pass it please

Comments

• NataliaBobrova
    NataliaBobrova Registered Posts: 15 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hello @leoF,
    I see your question is hanging out for a while without answer. It's pretty hard to help if there is no clear description of the issue. I think it's better to think first why you're struggling with the test? Have you got a analysis of your results? Can you outline an area and/or particular questions you are not good at? Have you read "Before taking the tests" notes? Read through supporting resources? Revise, read on a subject and try again!
    I haven't tried the test myself to be honest. But if I have to, I would sit and read supporting information from here: diagnostic-tests-explained. AAT also provide comprehensive content on anti-money-laundering page. As the professional ethics is included in he test, I would recommend revise you study on that subject and try again some questions and mock tests.
    I've found a guy o the YouTube who briefly explain what the test is all about: Diagnostic tests for AAT licensed member applicants He offers his help at the end of the video. If after all the reading and revision you feel unsure if you are ready or not, there is no harm to email him and ask for help.

Good luck! :)
  • livanerob
    livanerob Registered Posts: 6 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    The bookkeeping diagnostic test is required in order to obtain a bookkeeping license. The test covers a variety of topics, including basic accounting principles and bookkeeping procedures. While the test can be challenging, there are a few things you can do to help improve your chances of passing. First, be sure to review the material covered in the diagnostic test thoroughly. Secondly, take practice tests so that you can get a feel for the types of questions that will be asked. Finally, make sure to allow yourself plenty of time to take the test so that you do not feel rushed. By following these simple tips, you will increase your chances of passing the bookkeeping diagnostic test and obtaining your bookkeeping license. Good luck with that!
Privacy Policy