2016 syllabus

Options
cligong
cligong Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
im studying bookkeeping level 3 2016 syllabus

can i not access the resources from aat anymore? do i still carry on studying the 2016 syllabus or study the 2022 syllabus?

Comments

• Link_Chest
    Link_Chest Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Afternoon - I take it that you are referring to the Lifelong Learning Portal on the AAT website and that all of your fees are up to date?

I've just logged into mine and I'm able to still access the 2016 resources the same as always. From what I have read up on, you have until 30 September 2023 to complete the 2016 syllabus but can choose to transfer to AQ22 if you want - so it is not an auto enrolment.
  • cligong
    Options
    I haven’t paid for the course/membership yet

> @Link_Chest said:
    > Afternoon - I take it that you are referring to the Lifelong Learning Portal on the AAT website and that all of your fees are up to date?
    >
    > I've just logged into mine and I'm able to still access the 2016 resources the same as always. From what I have read up on, you have until 30 September 2023 to complete the 2016 syllabus but can choose to transfer to AQ22 if you want - so it is not an auto enrolment.
  • sjtoomer
    sjtoomer Registered Posts: 63 Regular contributor ⭐
    edited September 2022
    Options
    I believe that, from September 2022, you can only enrol on a Q2022 Qualification. If you were already enrolled on a Q2016 Qualification, you should still be able to access those resources under the AAT Life-Long Learning Portal, and you have until September 2023 to complete that Q2016 Qualification (as @Link_Chest has stated).

I completed my AAT L3 Book-Keeping (Q2016) Qualification back on the 4th July 2022. But, for some un-known reason, I cannot access the AAT Life-Long Learning Portal now, as it gives me a 'Content Restricted' error, which it did not do before (so I will need to contact the AAT to get that access back, it states).
  • sjtoomer
    sjtoomer Registered Posts: 63 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    @cligong - I also sent you a message with some revision/study resources.
  • cligong
    Options
    > @sjtoomer said:
    > @cligong - I also sent you a message with some revision/study resources.

Thank you so much !
Privacy Policy