How do I transfer to Q2022?

Options
KamilF
KamilF Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
Hi everyone,

I completed level 2 2016 via a college, and am now self-studying level 3 and wishing to transfer onto the new Q2022 version.

I just can't seem to find the information anywhere as to how someone would actually go about transferring onto Q2022, is it done through training providers? In which case how would someone who self-studies go about it? Is it done through the myaat page somehow? Should I contact AAT support and request to transfer? Do I just book a Q2022 exam and things will updated automatically?

Any help/guidance would be appreciated.

Comments

• LauraG5
    LauraG5 Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hello :)
    I am in the same position. Currently studying level 2 but would like to change to the new syllabus for my next exam but no idea how it works. Will save and follow this post x
  • sjtoomer
    sjtoomer Registered Posts: 63 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I think you have to contact the AAT yourself, so that they can transfer your modules over, as you cannot do this yourself. Best to telephone them, having your AAT Student Number at-hand.
  • LauraG5
    LauraG5 Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Ahhh ok, thank you for that!
    So I guess I can go ahead and order the next L2 material for Q2022, but once I have done my exam for L2 bookkeeping transactions 2016, I can just call up AAT and ask them to transfer this over to the Q2022 equivalent :) x
Privacy Policy