What are the best forms of free online advertising for a new accounting business?

Options
Roylincster
Roylincster Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
I have just set up my accounting business but need some advice on how to attract clients. I understand there are some good free online avenues via routes such as Facebook but don't understand how to set about it.

Comments

• JustinAAT
    JustinAAT Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
    Options
  • livanerob
    livanerob Registered Posts: 6 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hello!
    When it comes to free online advertising, there are a few different options that can be effective for a new accounting business. One option is to create a website and include keyword-rich content that can be optimized for search engines. Another option is to create a blog and provide valuable information that accounting professionals would find useful. Additionally, social media can be a great way to connect with potential clients and generate interest in the business. By taking advantage of these various free online advertising options, a new accounting business can reach a wide audience and begin to build a client base. Hope it helps!
  • Roylincster
    Roylincster Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hi. Thank you for the information. I have largely been going down these routes but need a little more information on Facebook advertising as I am not overly knowledgeable about social media.
Privacy Policy