EXAM

Options
hi, has anyone done this exam? If so, was it similar to the practice test questions on the Aat site?
also, any suggestion how people remember these many equasions ie how to count this and that, and, all those Double entries? I keep mixing them and I have an exam in a few days.
any help appreciated. cheers guys

Comments

20406838 Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hey, How did you find the exam?
  • syma_malik
    syma_malik Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    i have done exam 1 week before FASP it was very much like the aat assessment 80% but wordy. lets see how much i will get it.
  • syma_malik
    syma_malik Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    i have failed it and now i have resit again this week lets see how it goes this time, very disappointed.
  • Haste_Imagination
    Haste_Imagination Registered Posts: 1
    Options
    Incredibly wordy exam (FAPS) when I took it in December '22 - and like you said - incredibly wordy. Retook the exam at the end of last month feeling pretty sure I've failed myself. I've passed and am quite pleased as it was a lot less wordy!
  • Yjanderson
    Yjanderson Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Sorry this isn’t relevant to the original post but how long did it take for your results to come through? Website says up to 24hrs but because it’s a new 2022 exam can take 15 days. Just wondering what the average time I’m going to have to wait ?
  • wilburnet
    wilburnet Registered Posts: 79 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    @Yjanderson - some students have confirmed with their FAPS result you should receive it now within 24 hours or sooner.
  • Bender
    Bender Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    > @Yjanderson said:
    > Sorry this isn’t relevant to the original post but how long did it take for your results to come through? Website says up to 24hrs but because it’s a new 2022 exam can take 15 days. Just wondering what the average time I’m going to have to wait ?

Almost immediately - I’ve received my results within 20 mins after the test.
Privacy Policy