Continuity of practice cover

Options
Ellie4192
Ellie4192 Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
Hi there. Due to increase in my client numbers I need continuity of practice cover. I am hoping someone else is in a similar position and happy to do a "trade off'. Please reply!

Comments

• BrightandBrainy
    BrightandBrainy Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hi ,
    I am also looking for continuity of practice cover. The accountant who has been providing the cover for the last six years is planning to retire in December this year. I am happy to provide the cover in exchange.I am based in Bristol,however most of the work has been done online.
  • Bradders
    Bradders Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hello, I am in a similar situation myself. Based in Stoke on Trent but happy for provide cover in exchange also. If anyone can help or I can help anyone, please get in touch!
    Thanks
    Angela
  • Dionechambers
    Dionechambers Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hi, I am also looking for an accountancy practice to Provide cover for Continuity of Practice. I am based in Bristol and would be really happy to act in return.
    Please get in touch
    thank you
    Dione
  • hiveaccountancy
    hiveaccountancy Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Have you found anyone yet? I am looking for someone and happy to also act in return. I am based in Warminster, Wiltshire so not too far from Bristol.
    Kind regards,
    Katrina
  • ThaiErika
    ThaiErika Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hi all - I am based in Yeovil, Somerset so fairly close to Bristol if anyone still interested in mutual provision of Continuity of Practice?
Privacy Policy