Synoptic Level 4 Exam WC 22/05/2023

Options
FredM10
FredM10 Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
Hi guys, i sit my synoptic Level 4 professional tomorrow, just wondering if people who have recently say it have any tips?

Comments

• FredM10
    FredM10 Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Also if anyone did the exam today for AEM do let me know if you remember what was on the test, I also cant respond on the other post but think you may have today @BeckyScoot
  • Sophie_99
    Sophie_99 Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Not guaranteed you will have the same questions but I had a SWOT for task 6, task 3 is the normal weaknesses and implications, task 2 reviewing a budget. Only thing I would say is I found task 1 multiple choice harder than the mocks. The exam followed the layouts on the AAT website so I’m sure you’ll be fine.
    Good luck!
  • Kukie_123
    Kukie_123 Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    @sophie_99 did you not get relevant costing for task 4?
  • BeckyScoot
    BeckyScoot Registered Posts: 7 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    @Kukie_123 & @Sophie_99 What did you guys get your weaknesses based on? Im not sure if everyone gets different as mine was sales and in Task 2 what sort of questions come up on the budget comparison was it in regard to Weldon Motors Budget? I got relevant costing, how did you find it did you get an additional question at the bottom for your relevant costing
  • Sophie_99
    Sophie_99 Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    @Kukie_123 @BeckyScoot yeah i got relevant costing for task 4, and then a further question about performance indicators I found task 4 straightforward. Yeah I didn’t have the same task 2 as you
  • BeckyScoot
    BeckyScoot Registered Posts: 7 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    @Sophie_99 @Kukie_123 have you guys got your results? how did you do - I cant believe I've actually passed with 83% hahaha! hope you guys did too :)
  • ahmedumar72
    ahmedumar72 Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hi guys,

For those of you that did pass, it would be interesting to know what you did to pass and what learning materials you used?

Coming from someone who has failed by a few percent a few times recently, I don’t know where I am going wrong.

I’ve heard from a few people now to be honest that using key words and key terminology is the way to ace these exams. Seen as the examiners have to mark the whole countries worth of papers, they don’t have a lot of time to dedicate to one single paper so are skimming through the answers looking for those key words or terminology’s.

Any help would be greatly appreciated guys.

Much appreciated in advance.
  • Kukie_123
    Options
    @BeckyScoot i got 64,please help me with task 2,
  • Kukie_123
    Options
    > @BeckyScoot said:
    > @Sophie_99 @Kukie_123 have you guys got your results? how did you do - I cant believe I've actually passed with 83% hahaha! hope you guys did too :)
  • Kukie_123
    Options
    Nope,I failed task 2,3 was fraud on payroll I kept repeating the same answers ,then I got a 64%
Privacy Policy