shamilkaria Registered Posts: 61 Regular contributor ⭐
    Hi,

Do you mean on how to qualify? You could do the following :

AAT Level 2
    AAT Level 3
    AAT Level 4
    Then
    CIMA or ACCA or ACA

The above is generic, but lets say if you have studied accounts at Uni you could jump straight income CIMA or ACCA

Or

If you have studied A-Level accounting, you could do AAT Level 3 and Level 4, then go into ACCA or CIMA

Or

If you are a mature student (21 or older I think) you can then do CIMA or ACCA immediately too

Why I havent mentioned ACA much is because the requirements for ACA are different and you would need to look that up

Hope this helps you

Kind regards

Shamil
  • leoF
    leoF Registered Posts: 21 New contributor 🐸
    So if I've completed AAT level 3 and I'm 21 or older... I could go straight to ACCA/CIMA/ACA?
  • shamilkaria
    shamilkaria Registered Posts: 61 Regular contributor ⭐
    Hi @leoF

Yes you can with CIMA, you would need to do the certificate level, see link below

https://cimastudy.com/cima-levels/certificate-level#tabs1tab1

ACCA requirements, I would speak to them directly as it depends on quite a few different factors, such as have you done A levels, gone to university etc. But below is the link for minimum requirements. Best for ACCA is to speak to them as they will guide you

https://www.accaglobal.com/gb/en/qualifications/glance/acca/minimum-entrance.html

Just a bit of a heads up, I would advise to finish AAT Level 4 as that is a small jump from Level 3. Going straight into CIMA or ACCA is a big jump and it is difficult CIMA or ACCA. Not putting you off but just saying. I know a couple of people who went straight into CIMA or ACCA and did really well
Privacy Policy