Using Accounting Software practice

Options
MP00326
MP00326 Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
Hi, I am currently studying AAT Level 2 (I self-study) and at the moment I'm studying for the Using Accounting Software module. Thing is, I have no way to practice actually using the software, would anyone be able to tell me where I can find it? I am a mac user by the way. Is there a download feature on the AAT website that I missed maybe?

Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

Comments

• shamilkaria
    shamilkaria Registered Posts: 70 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hi @MP00326

I doubt the AAT website would have it. You could download a trial version (see link below). I should mention that unless it is the cloud version the rest of them will most likely only work on windows and not Mac.

https://www.sage.com/en-gb/products/free-trials/
  • anony123
    anony123 Registered Posts: 423 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    The SAGE we just got from school because what you do in the exam and on your own MAC would be diffrent.
  • MP00326
    MP00326 Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up @shamilkaria , the Sage website does say that it is possible to use on Boot Camp, hopefully all goes well.
  • shamilkaria
    Options
    @anony123

You could be right, but as long as you understand the software I feel you should be okay using any other versions. Plus this student is self studying so unfortunately hasn't got the option to have the software provided by a training provider
  • shamilkaria
    Options
    @MP00326

No worries you are most welcome

Hopefully it works and helps you out with your studies
  • anony123
    Options
    True True but I was told by my teacher we could not do it at home as Sage will not be the same.
  • shamilkaria
    edited August 2023
    Options
    @anony123 - The teachers are right, however anyone self studying would then struggle as they only have a book but no software to practice on
  • anony123
    Options
    ok
Privacy Policy