Business TAX or Personal Tax

Options
Moniraislam
Moniraislam Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
Hi Can anyone advice me that between Business TAX or Personal Tax which one is the easy and highest pass rate.

Comments

• douglasstroud
    douglasstroud Registered Posts: 295 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Why?
  • anony123
    anony123 Registered Posts: 422 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Business tax is how a business operates and laws and regulations that they need to follow, however personal tax is what you need to be aware of for yourself. I found business tax easier, but 15-20% overlap. If you want to do ACCA, these need to be taken in order to eliminate you from taking the first year.
    @douglasstroud ? They are basically asking a question
  • douglasstroud
    Options
    And so was I
    Just want to know why someone would want to ask which is easier
    What one person finds hard another might find easy so where is the relevance?
    Unless someone just wants to pass the course by taking the easiest exams then that to me seems pointless, you should be taking the units that will help you progress in what you want to do!
  • Moniraislam
    Moniraislam Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    you misunderstood the question. where you have a choice you must need to choose the right paper that you can pass easily rather than repeat the paper many times. completing the paper does not mean you are progressing, Progress comes from your real life work experience.
  • douglasstroud
    Options
    I don’t believe I did misunderstand the question which you just reiterated above, you should not take a paper because it is the easiest you should be taking it because it will be the most beneficial to you in your goals whether that be now or in the future,
    Choosing a paper just because it is easier does not seem the correct way to me, but that is just my opinion so good luck with whichever you choose.
    If it helps I found business tax easier!
  • anony123
    Options
    Chill guys
  • anony123
    Options
    Guys tbh you need to choose the easiest of the five options. Simple as that, at least you are progressing in some sort of way that’s fine.
  • anony123
    Options
    I think @Moniraislam is right from my viewpoint.
  • douglasstroud
    Options
    I’m chilled, just offering my opinion the same as you and mine is that easiest isn’t always best!
Privacy Policy