computer-based project modules

Mezza
Mezza Registered Posts: 8 New contributor 🐸
Hello, can anyone please explain to me what the computed-based projects are? I want to self-study level 3 accounting but have read you need to complete projects through a training provider. I understand the exams at the end of each module but are the projects compulsory?

Comments

• anony123
    anony123 Registered Posts: 490 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I’m not sure what you mean by projects?
    Do you mean tasks in each chapter?
  • Mezza
    Hi, I don't actually know ?? I studied level 2 through a training provider and was hoping to cut out the middle man (cost is a factor) but when I looked into it, it said you need to have a training provider for the 'computer-based projects'. I don't really understand what they mean.
  • anony123
    anony123 Registered Posts: 490 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Oh I think it means you can do the self studying alone, however when the exam comes around you need a place to sit the exam eg first intuition or a college.
  • LCAC
    LCAC Registered Posts: 7 New contributor 🐸
    Hello,

I was confused about this myself a few months ago because I had also read that there were some things that had to be signed off by a training provider which meant you couldn't fully self study Level 3.

I then emailed AAT about this and they said that, no, there is nothing that needs to be signed off by a training provider, so the qualifaction can be completely self studied.

If you are still unsure, I would recommend emailing AAT yourself, you can find a contact email for them on the AAT website.

I hope this helps! Best wishes, LCAC.
  • Mezza
    Thanks for your help :)
Privacy Policy