Do consignment exports to the EU go in box 6 in the VAT return
Options
ANUSHKA25
Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
Hi Everyone,
Until recently, I have been including the net value of consignment exports in box 6 in the VAT return, as my new manager has said we do not need to include it as the UK is no longer part of the EU. I am really confused about this, as some sites I have searched say you should, whereas the HMRC website says only if the goods are shipped from Northern Ireland then they should be included in the VAT return in box 8.
Anyone can help me out on this?
Until recently, I have been including the net value of consignment exports in box 6 in the VAT return, as my new manager has said we do not need to include it as the UK is no longer part of the EU. I am really confused about this, as some sites I have searched say you should, whereas the HMRC website says only if the goods are shipped from Northern Ireland then they should be included in the VAT return in box 8.
Anyone can help me out on this?
0