What features do you look for in accounting software?
Options
alexbell
Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
Hi everyone,
I'm interested in learning what features people find most useful in accounting software, whether for small businesses, freelancers, or larger organizations.
A few things I'd love to hear your thoughts on:
Which accounting software do you currently use, and why?
How important are automation and AI features for bookkeeping and reporting?
What challenges do you face with invoicing, bank reconciliation, or financial reporting?
What features would you like accounting software developers to improve or introduce?
Feel free to share your experiences, recommendations, and any tips that have helped you manage your accounts more efficiently.
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!
I'm interested in learning what features people find most useful in accounting software, whether for small businesses, freelancers, or larger organizations.
A few things I'd love to hear your thoughts on:
Which accounting software do you currently use, and why?
How important are automation and AI features for bookkeeping and reporting?
What challenges do you face with invoicing, bank reconciliation, or financial reporting?
What features would you like accounting software developers to improve or introduce?
Feel free to share your experiences, recommendations, and any tips that have helped you manage your accounts more efficiently.
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!
0
Comments
-
For me, the most useful features are still the basic ones done well. Bank reconciliation, invoicing, a clear audit trail, and reports that are easy to customise probably matter more than having loads of extra features.
Automation is definitely helpful, especially for repetitive tasks, but I’d still want to be able to review what the software has done before anything is posted. I’m interested in AI features, although I think they need to save real time rather than just being added because AI is popular at the moment.
Better integrations would also be high on my list. Having to enter the same information into several different systems is probably one of the most frustrating parts.0