Simulations - When can I re-sit

King of the Mountains
King of the Mountains Registered Posts: 66 Regular contributor ⭐
Please can somebody tell me when I can re-sit my simulation if I fail, I did it today and my head is in the shed! Nobody on here mentions much about simulations, are they compulsory?

Comments

• sebastianforbes
    sebastianforbes Registered Posts: 172 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    if you're on the nvq route, you can submit work based evidence.

for the diploma route, they're compulsory. i believe a new simulation comes out every month or 2.

if you're close to the pass mark, then they'll just ask you to resit the question in question :lol:
  • sebastianforbes
    sebastianforbes Registered Posts: 172 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    which one did you do ? is it your first one ?
  • sunny
    sunny Registered Posts: 43 Regular contributor ⭐
    Yes,if it is not too bad, normally they will send you extra question to show your competent. Or you will need to re-sit. I think you can re-sit at anytime you like. But some centers may charge you for re-sit. Hope it's helpful.
  • carla030698
    carla030698 Registered Posts: 112 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Im doing the diploma route and I sat both of my simulations in November and I passed one and failed one. I failed the budget one completely!!! The good news is they dont take long to mark them so you'l have your answer soon enough!
    They can set extra questions for the bits you messed up or they can phone you and ask you extra questions verbaly, or if you messed the whole thing up like me, you have to sit the whole thing again!
    You can sit it again at anytime but obviously you will have failed it for a reason so you should prob study it for a bit longer before taking it agian.
  • King of the Mountains
    Thank you everybody, I thought that'll be it for 6 months and then I'll have to sit 2 exams, if I fail this ECR I've just done aswel.
  • King of the Mountains
    i did the one about aerating machines, what's that all about!????
Privacy Policy