I cannot concentrate on my study

Options
aftabahmad
aftabahmad Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
Dear friends,

When I start studying, i feel sleepy and cannot study any more.

Can any of my friends give me a suggestion, how to do study properly?

Thanks,
ahmad

Comments

• sebastianforbes
    sebastianforbes Registered Posts: 172 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    have a short nap before you start studying.
  • burg
    burg Registered, Moderator Posts: 1,441 mod
    Options
    Sometimes I do find that if you can try and explain the way to answer a question to somebody who doesn't know that much about accountancy.

The hard part you will probably find is getting somebody to listen but if you can explain that you are revising then maybe somebody will help.

You may find that doing it this way you highlight anywhere you don't know what your talking about. You cn then stic to specific parts for reading and writing.

This may be a bit more interesting and keep you awake but other than that I can only echo the previous post
    have a short nap before you start studying

or get some more sleep at night
    Regards,

Burg
  • carla030698
    carla030698 Registered Posts: 112 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I always study 1 chapter then take a 5 min break then return to answer the chapter questions then have at least a 15 min break before starting on the next chapter. That way your not doing it constantly and are giving your brain time to process what you are reading without falling asleep!
  • Laura
    Laura Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hmmm....

I do have the same problem, i feel really sleepy and can't concentrate. Perhaps you have no motivation for the subject? Maybe if you try going for a walk to clear your head, and then have something light to eat, you might feel a bit more motivated and awake. Failing that, you could try having a nap before studying, or study in a bright airy room?

I think everyone suffers from a slouch in studying every now and again, i wouldn't let it get you down.
  • Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Keep hydrated and have some classical or melodious music playing softly. Carla's advice about attempting one chapter at a time is brilliant
Privacy Policy