Can we please have a link to the main AAT website from the forums?

blobbyh
blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
... at http://www.aat.org.uk/

Although I have the forums as a favourite link, I don't have one set for the main site itself. I was looking for the link from here but unless I'm missing something I can't see one!

Ta!

Comments

• CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Try clicking on the AAT logo, top left. Works for me!
  • blobbyh
    Doh! How on earth did I miss that one - it's just so flipping obvious? NOT!!!

Am I having a little deja vu here but didn't someone ask the same question as me before? It was you wasn't it Chris?!
  • CJC
    I guess it's one of those things that as a web designer you assume - logos generally link to home pages. But it's not an obvious thing at all and personally I would always put a explicit link in the navigation menu as well.
  • deanshepherd
    deanshepherd Registered Posts: 1,809 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I bet you have trouble working the DVD player too Robert?!

(Sorry.. VCR!!)

:001_tongue:
  • blobbyh
    I bet you have trouble working the DVD player too Robert?!

(Sorry.. VCR!!)

:001_tongue:

Hmmmmmmmm......... actually I'm a typical man and can usually figure out how things work without the aid of instruction manuals.

Now if only females came with instruction manuals then I'd be laughing. No doubt they'd be well in excess of a thousand pages long; the first 100 dealing with various kinds of emotional problems, the next 100 would be blank since us men are expected to be mind-readers and the last 800 troubleshooting the first two sections.

Best add a smiley here in case some people think I'm being serious... :001_unsure:
  • purplegirl
    purplegirl Registered Posts: 47 Regular contributor โญ
    Well, men don't need a manual. We all know they think about one thing and there's no point talking to them as they don't listen! :001_tt2:
  • blobbyh
    I'm sorry, did someone say something there?

:huh:
  • CJC
    Well, men don't need a manual. We all know they think about one thing and there's no point talking to them as they don't listen! :001_tt2:
    We don't only think about one thing - there's football, beer and cars too you know!
    :tongue_smilie:
Privacy Policy