Hi There...

kendall17
kendall17 Registered Posts: 42 Regular contributor ⭐
Mr. Kendall has no work what so ever and has been told to make himself look busy :laugh: so i thought i would come talk to you guys.

how was your weekend :thumbup: i hope?
happy it's monday :thumbdown: ??

Some Please Talk To Me!!!

Comments

• Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor 🐘
    Work is a bit thin for me too.
    My weekend spent shopping with the other half and then putting up the Christmas tree. Deep joy.........
    I cant think what to buy anyone for Christmas and so I have spent loads of money buying rubbish that will end up at the back of the wardrobe. Still its the thought that counts.
    But....I did spend £150 getting the drinks. Vodka, whiskey, (Irish), Rum, Alcopops for the teenagers and a sherry for the Granny. Loads of beer.
    Do you know,this Christmas mularkey, if it wasn't for the kids, I wouldn't bother (hic.....)
  • kendall17
    how dare you stereotype teenagers, not all of us drink alcopops! lager for me!!! did u take advantage of 3 crates for £20 @ asda? nice purchases though, dark rum??? h
    aha i cant either, thats why i take them shopping to decide what they want.
    just got to buy 2 bottles of baileys for gran & sister and something for my mate and im sorted! to be honest i dont think id bother either. its jus glorified nowadays
  • Cullen
    Sorry I didn't mean to stereotype all teenagers, just teenage girls and all Grannies, this time. (Oh heck....I'm digging myself deeper.....)
    I would stay and chat longer but urgent business means I have to dash off immediately.
    (Asda, you say, eh?)
  • purplegirl
    purplegirl Registered Posts: 47 Regular contributor ⭐
    I like alcopops! :laugh:
  • kendall17
    Cullen wrote: »
    just teenage girls

dont you mean lambrini? haha now im stereotypin :laugh: but i do drink the occasional alcopop (when out of other beer/spirits)

well it was on couple of weeks back, they had fosters, stella etc etc

couldn't go wrong!
  • Cullen
    So was I right to stereotype teenagers? Any grannies out there to refute the sherry charge? I think Grandads drink brown ale or guinness, Mums? Wine I'll bet, do dads still drink pints?
  • purplegirl
    purplegirl Registered Posts: 47 Regular contributor ⭐
    I'm not a teenager, though.
  • kendall17
    My Grandma - Stella all the way
    " Grandad - special brew or john smiths
    Teens: white lightening, wkd mate or lambrini

my stereotypes for drinks
Privacy Policy