Project - Implementation

andywiltshire
andywiltshire Registered Posts: 5 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
hi

i have pretty much completed my project all apart from a loosely done implementation.

has anyone got any words of wisdom?

please im desperate :confused1:

Comments

• speegs
    speegs Registered Posts: 854 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    What do you mean "implementation"?

Are you at the stage where you have done all the research but need to write your report?
  • andywiltshire
    andywiltshire Registered Posts: 5 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    yes i have i have researched all areas and have done my report but i am not happy with implementation part. not sure really how to get it down into words
  • richardw
    richardw Registered Posts: 108 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    when you say implementation, you mean youve looked at an area, & come up with some suggestions/ideas, & you now need to describe how they would be implemented?
    If so: project timeline, feedback, testing, user involvement, training, go-live
  • speegs
    speegs Registered Posts: 854 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I did not do an implementation section, but I did have a methodology. Please send me your email address and I will let you see roughly what I did. Please do not copy it though as you will probably get done for plagerism.
  • stacey4356
    stacey4356 Registered Posts: 1 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Hi Speegs

I am really struggling with my Unit 10 project planning form and have been reading your posts and have been very helpful. I have not been given a case study I have to do it on my work and just dont know where to start! Please can you email me: stacey.lardner@yahoo.co.uk so I can ask you some q's through email?

Many thanks
  • tinksblue
    tinksblue Registered Posts: 1 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Hi Speegs

I am also struggling with my project and not sure how it should be laid out. Writing the words is fine, to a point, but not sure how it should look. Could you let me have a look at what your project looks like.

Many thanks.

:thumbup1:
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    There's a report template that I based mine on and a bunch of other useful project related stuff ยซhereยป
  • visha
    visha Registered Posts: 218 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Implementation and review

Just imagine that all your recommendations have now been implemented. Now write a review on it.
  • sebula
    sebula Registered Posts: 18 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    hello

my email is costy_ste@hotmail.com, could you let me look at how you have laid youre project out

regards

ste
Privacy Policy