What is the AAT equivalent in the USA?

SiouxSioux Just JoinedPosts: 1Registered
I am emigrating to USA later this year and wondered what the US equivalent to AAT Technician qualification is as I've been looking at job vacancies. I've noticed that either an Associate Degree or a Batchelor's Degree in Accounting are often asked for. I do not have a UK degree. Can anyone help? :confused1:


Sign In or Register to comment.