Company formation

Julia Crouch
Julia Crouch Registered Posts: 68 Regular contributor ⭐
Dear all

Any comments on any particular agent on the web offering company formation services. I was not happy with the last one I that used.

I will need to be able search to see if various names are available first.

Ta

Julia

Comments

• farmergiles
    farmergiles Registered Posts: 1,693 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I normally search on Companies house website and then if I'm not sure, I give them a quick ring. They can be very helpfull. Our practice uses Stanley Davies for Company formation. We don't have a problem, they are very quick and efficient
    Kind regards
    Peter
  • deanshepherd
    deanshepherd Registered Posts: 1,809 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    We use QuickFormations.com who are very quick and reliable. Their online service is easy to use and formations are usually done in a couple of hours without charging you extra for same day.

I have used a number of different companies and can thoroughly recommend that one.
  • Julia Crouch
    Thanks for your speedy replies

I knew that I could rely on the forum.

Like many I work alone at home and I have found the forum a really useful tool, it's a bit like working in a big office and being able to ask the person next door.
  • Dean
    Dean Registered Posts: 646 Epic contributor 🐘
    I use The London Law. Someone else for you to try.

Regards

Dean
  • Julia Crouch
    Hi

I had two to do last week both went very well with documents with me the next day. I have another one to do tomorrow, never had such a rush before anyone else experiencing this? Really wierd they all insist on incorporating:thumbup:

J
Privacy Policy