Diploma students

Options
debmac
debmac Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
Hi, is it just me, or do you feel like a second class citizen when you're doing diploma route rather than NVQ??? Am currently sitting my Unit 31, and am unable to get any simulations from the AAT website!! How am I supposed to practice? My college is trying to fob me off with NVQ past papers, but these are not exactly the same as Diploma. Any views or ideas???

Comments

• Richard
    Richard Registered Posts: 373 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    There is one sample assessment on the AAT website http://www.aat.org.uk/diploma/display/store3/item1349/

Unfortunately, there are no answers available online. You should also be able to find a few sample assessments in the Osborne books for Unit 31.

I think the reason there are so few available is because the Diploma level is still relatively new, so there aren't many available. I've also read that they keep past-skills tests for students who fail and need to re-sit.

I'm having the same problems preparing for my Professional Ethics skills test.
  • debmac
    debmac Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Richard, Thank-you sooooo much for your helpful link! Unfortunately, a day too late, as sat my last simulation last night! However, will mention this to my college, and ensure they notify all future Diploma students. AAT TAKE NOTE!!
Privacy Policy