Exam Results

Pigpen
Pigpen Registered Posts: 331 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Ok - One week to go - Anyone else biting their nails out there?

Comments

• Emma1708
    Emma1708 Registered Posts: 217 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I feel sick!

What results are you waiting for?
  • sarahwilson
    sarahwilson Registered Posts: 567 Epic contributor 🐘
    I feel sick too, I was pretty confident when I came out of the exam but now I'm a nervous wreck. What if I got it all wrong and I'm so daft I didn't even realise:001_rolleyes:
  • Emma1708
    Which exam was that Sarah? If you felt confident afterwards I am sure you will be fine. I know it wont help you for the next few days though!

I am waiting for PEV and PCR - I think PCR I should scrape through but not a chance with PEV
  • sarahwilson
    It was only PLB what will I be like at the giddy heights of PEV & PCR?
  • Emma1708
    I have been just as nervous for all the exams from PLB!

Have you started studying intermediate yet
  • sarahwilson
    Yes I am just working on FRA, am hoping to sit that and ECR in June. I did have to go back to the double entry though which slowed me up but its only Feb so hopefully I will be OK for June.

How was PEV & PCR I hear grim things re these two subjects!!
  • Emma1708
    I wont lie to you - I hated every second of doing them! But then I am doing The tax ones now and love them and some people hate them so everyone is different

How are you finding FRA? I really enjoyed that but then hated ECR!
  • sarahwilson
    FRA is OK, I was a bit thrown at first with all the SSAP & FRS this and FRS that but its not too bad really. I haven't looked at ECR yet, might have a quick look at it this week and see what its like!! I find FRA strange because some of the work I have touched on in my job and some of its totally alien!!
  • Pigpen
    Pigpen Registered Posts: 331 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Waiting for FRA & ECR results - Felt ok but now am not so sure - HAve started the Technician work but am scared in case I need to re-sit :ohmy:
  • 118 11kate
    118 11kate Registered Posts: 115 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Hi
    Im waiting for BTC results :crying: not sure what to expect cos when I took PCR I was convinced I failed but I pass it :lol:, I only hope the same person marks my BTC :thumbup:

"GOOD LUCK" everyone.

Kate:001_smile:
  • mikes
    mikes Registered Posts: 254 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I did the IAC exam, think I got a couple of minor questions wrong. I cannot wait for the results to come and find out how i did. Now doing the FRA with Premier Training, done the review of ledger balances now moving on to ETB and the adjustments needed.

Roll on Wednesday. Good luck everyone.
Privacy Policy