Is this bullying?

Options

Comments

• Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    This is about the most exciting thread ever...........
    I cant wait for Speegs to let us know how things have gone in the meeting.
    I do hope that the Top Managers have made it crystal clear to this appalling bully how they expect her to behave in the workplace.
  • speegs
    speegs Registered Posts: 854 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    djDougs - I am female.
  • sarahwilson
    sarahwilson Registered Posts: 567 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    What did they say, I am fit to burst!!
  • speegs
    Options
    Well meeting over.

It was very exciting.

The girl was told to apologize to us, which she did (sort of anyway).

We were TOLD to accept her apology, which we did AGAIN. Because she keeps apologizing.

Anyway, the powers that be have decided that this is gross misconduct, because it turns out she has been a very naughty girl over and above all this, and she has been given a final warning pending an investigation.

So you now all want to know what else she did that was so naughty.

Well, one of the guys she has also been bullying had a customer meeting the other day and when the customer arrived at the office and she answered the door to them she started laughing them, IN THEIR FACES.

But why did she laugh. Oh I cannot believe she was this stupid..........

The customer was an extremely orthodox Jew big the "big hat and everything" and she obviously thought he was worth laughing at.

She wants to be glad I did not see her do that because I really would have lost it with her as I am Jewish (albeit not a very good Jew - hhhhmmmmmm bacon).

Speegs
  • djDougs
    djDougs Registered Posts: 16 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    ^^ ahh, sorry babes. :ohmy:

maybe she's jeolous then, as u are a looker, and shes a minger!
    also u get on with the 'lads' and she is hated. So u get the brunt of it all :huh:

Hope she leaves u alone, if it was me, she would be in hospital (after work, so dont get sacked!! LOL)
  • sarahwilson
    Options
    Sounds like she needs to grow up to me, I detest people like that. Good for you.
  • speegs
    Options
    Handbags in the carpark at 17.30 then.

By the way, on a lighter note, I got 100% in my unit 17 mock this week. What a swot.
  • speegs
    Options
    djDougs - Thanks for the compliment, but the picture is actually that of my niece, who I do believe fantastically beautiful.

Anyway, as for looks, I hate to say but she probably is better looking that me even though I hate to admit it.:crying:
  • Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Well done on your 100%
    Are you happy with the outcome? Do you think she will change? She may get sacked anyway, most Companies come down very hard on anything that smacks of racism or anything like that. Hmmm, do you think you being Jewish has anything to do with her attitude towards you?
    Well done you on having the guts to do something about her.
  • speegs
    Options
    I don't think my religion has anything to do with because the other people are three Christians and a Hare Krishna.

Why the way check out this funny accountancy song at
    http://www.accountancystudents.co.uk/cms/resources/read/accountancy_songs/

I think i might just have to download it as a ring tone.
  • speegs
    Options
    I don't know if she will change because she has apologised in the past, but them continued as before. We will have to see. Maybe a formal hearing is just what the doctor ordered to sort out that thick head of hers.
  • djDougs
    djDougs Registered Posts: 16 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    speegs wrote: Β»
    djDougs - Thanks for the compliment, but the picture is actually that of my niece

yeah i know that your pic in the avator is not you!! PMSL :lol:

i'am over 30 like yourself! :001_unsure:

anyways, im signing off, time for dinner :001_smile:
  • speegs
    Options
    Yeah - I'll update you all as soon as I have some news or even better, some gossip.
  • Jan
    Jan Registered Posts: 654 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Come on speegs we are dying to know the latest instalment! Did the post arrive in its normal manner on your desk or did she manage to restrain herself? Was it handbags at 5.30!!!! Or has everything gone quiet for the time being?
  • speegs
    Options
    Sorry, I meant to update you all, but I have been poohing bricks over the exam results tonight so I forgot.

Well on Friday night there were no handbags unfortunately as I would have loved to have the guts to take a swing at her.

This morning however, someone else bought the post in because she was sacked on the spot.

:lol::lol::lol:

Thew stupid cow sent an email to all concerned over the weekend containing a virus. This is deliberately sent because she then came in and said "I have not had a reply from you regarding my email. You could at least reply." And at that point the CEO told to "f*** off out of my office, we'll contact you went we want to see you again". I am not actually sure if that means she has been sacked, but he (the CEO) said he doesn't want her back. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
  • speegs
    Options
    I hope you are all going to join us on the "exam vigil" thread tonight from 7pm. We can all cr*p ourselves together.

Speegs
  • Jan
    Jan Registered Posts: 654 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    :lol:Well that just served her right - although it probably should have happened long ago, especially after the laughing at client incident.

Good luck with the results tonight, although I'm sure you don't need it.
  • Emma1708
    Emma1708 Registered Posts: 217 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    I read this over the weekend - I cant believe what a horrible person you have had to work with!

At least it's sorted now and she is gone!

xx
  • speegs
    Options
    Yes - excellent result.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
  • 118 11kate
    118 11kate Registered Posts: 115 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    Great News :lol::thumbup::thumbup::lol:

Hope you and your now "band of merry men" :laugh: have a happy working life.

Kate :thumbup:
  • sarahwilson
    Options
    Ding dong the witch is dead:thumbup::thumbup:
  • speegs
    Options
    Hi SarahWilson

Don't you mean

"Ding dong the b***h is dead!"?
  • emsquare1
    emsquare1 Registered Posts: 96 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Gosh what a 'lovely women'. :crying:

Getting spat at is the lowest thing anyone can do!
  • speegs
    Options
    Well I supposed I would expect anything more from pond life like her.

But look who got the last laugh and having a virus on my computer meant to didn't have to do any work for two hours this morning. RESULT. :thumbup:
  • sarahwilson
    Options
    You are winning every which way then, I still can't believe a grown woman could act like that at work. The worst I had was a middle aged woman who suddenly decided for reasons no one knew to stop speaking to me. This extended to work matters as well, so she would wait til I went to the toilet or for lunch and bring things she needed doing to my desk with a sticky note. Oh and she sent an empty envelope recorded delivery to my house and wrote it was from work on the back. Strange lady, many months later I heard that she had told someone it was because I had got a raise and she hadn't and I had got "her" money.
  • speegs
    Options
    Sounds do me like she didn't deserve one if you ask me.
  • Cudey
    Cudey Registered Posts: 138 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    speegs wrote: Β»
    Well I supposed I would expect anything more from pond life like her.

But look who got the last laugh and having a virus on my computer meant to didn't have to do any work for two hours this morning. RESULT. :thumbup:

Now come on Speegs, what has Pond life done to deserve that comparison to the vermin in your office? Pond Life can't be that bad surely?
  • speegs
    Options
    Actually your right Cudey. She is not Pond Life she is definitely vermin (hamsters excluded cos' I have one and she is cute).
  • rthaire
    rthaire Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    I think you rule

you just need to stick to your guns and never give up. the stupid someotimes are real but you are clever inside.:thumbup:
  • richardw
    richardw Registered Posts: 108 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    Virus?
    If she deliberately sent a virus to the company, she may well have committed a criminal offence, depends how good your local police are at understanding IT!
Privacy Policy