2.5 - I also finish this June
  • speegs
    speegs Registered Posts: 854 Epic contributor 🐘
    Sarah Wilson

How did you do in your exams?

Speegs
  • sarahwilson
    sarahwilson Registered Posts: 567 Epic contributor 🐘
    Hi Speegs, I passed PLB and am now studying like a nutter for FRA & ECR. Well done you on passing yours, as well as defeating the school bully:lol:
  • Helenb
    Helenb Registered Posts: 16 New contributor 🐸
    Since 2005 if that makes you feel any better! Nearly finished now though:001_smile:
  • jackie
    jackie Registered Posts: 81 Regular contributor ⭐
    Started October 2007, have my PTC and BTC in June so if no resits I will have finished:001_smile:
  • *Sarah*
    *Sarah* Registered Posts: 172 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    2 and a half years, will finish in June :)
  • Devilishbird
    Devilishbird Registered Posts: 56 Regular contributor ⭐
    From Foundation - Technician took me 4 years, took a year out due to starting a new job which was very intense to learn
  • sunny
    sunny Registered Posts: 43 Regular contributor ⭐
    One year, and how difficult does Diploma level go?

So far, 1 year. Got one simulation left at Advanced Certificate level.
    Has anyone taken 5 units of Diploma level at same time? I would like to book them all together, and sit 3 exams in June, then finish Porject and one simulation later, do you think it could work out?

I feel it becomes more and more diffiuclt, not sure about Diploma Level, so make me a little worried. Could anybody give some experience or advice?:001_smile:
    I am a distance learning student of BPP.
  • pensilnek
    pensilnek Registered Posts: 19 New contributor 🐸
    Hi there,

I took MAC, DFS, PTC and BTC in December and passed them all.

My tutor seemed to think it was a bit daft and too much to learn in three months but I really enjoy a challenge.

My average day started at 6am, revising for 2 - 3 hours, then going to work and then studying for a few more hours in the evening.

As December approached I thought my tutor was right but persevered and everything turned out OK.

I'm currently in the middle of unit 10 (which I'm finding seriously tough!!) but if I can complete that in 2 months I would of finished my diploma in 16 months.......I just can't wait to have a life again
  • sunny
    sunny Registered Posts: 43 Regular contributor ⭐
    Thank you

Hi, Pensilnek,
    That's great! I will take your appoint and book them all today.
    I purchased textbooks at the end of Oct of Unit 5 and 6, I could not believe I have passed them all. But I do feel Unit 15, the simulation one is a little tricky, it makes me not so confident to take all of the Diploma units. But you did so well! Fantastic! :thumbup1:
    Thank you for your sharing, I wish I could finish all of them in 16 months as you. Lots of hard work to do. :001_smile:
  • pensilnek
    pensilnek Registered Posts: 19 New contributor 🐸
    Hi again,

I found unit 15 a nightmare when I first glanced over it and so decided to study it after the diploma exams in December. The exams seemed to help me prepare for cash management as I think it's much tougher than the other papers at certificate level.

Hope that helps,

Greg
Privacy Policy