Can you enter for Technician exams if you are still doing Intermediate Skills Tests?

CelticStar
CelticStar Registered Posts: 142 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Just wondered if anyone can advise me.

I am finishing off my Intermediate Skills Tests - waiting for one to be marked and it won't be long until I sit the other, just waiting for the practice exam to be marked.

My problem is my learning provider who is extremely slow at marking - but that is another story. Because I seem to spend weeks waiting for assignments/skills test to be returned I have almost finished studying for one of my Technician level exams and I would like to take it in June if possible. This means I would have to enter in April and I don't know whether my last skills test will be marked by then. Is it possible to do this as long as you pass the Skills Test by the time you sit the exam?

Any help gratefully received. :001_smile:

CS

Comments

• pensilnek
    pensilnek Registered Posts: 19 New contributor 🐸
    I sat all the diploma exams in December and have just finished unit 15 which is for the Advanced Certificate, so the answer to your question is yes you can.
  • CelticStar
    CelticStar Registered Posts: 142 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    pensilnek wrote: »
    I sat all the diploma exams in December and have just finished unit 15 which is for the Advanced Certificate, so the answer to your question is yes you can.

Thank you pensilnek, that's really helpful. :001_smile:
Privacy Policy