Have I done every thing for Exam Enter?

Lei Zhou
Lei Zhou Registered Posts: 13 New contributor 🐸
Hi All,

Can someone help me confirm whether I should do anything more for the exam?

I've paid all these fees,
Student Member Admission Fee £30.00
Student Membership Fee £66.00
Foundation (NVQ/SVQ)/Certificate (Diploma) level exam fee £36.00

and got the message from web service
Student membership number:*******
Venue code: *******
Venue name: ******
Venue address: *******

bought books from ebay, Tutorial, Workbook, Office Skill,

If I don't contact the distance learning center, and not choose any course from them, can they let me sit to the exam venue desk? and if my scores is OK, can I get the certificate paper?

And so, the following thing is hard study...

Comments

• NeilH
    NeilH Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    Hi

It seems you have done enough to enter the exam in general. However, how did you choose your exam centre? Also, to complete the certficate you will need to complete the skills tests for the certificate level, not just the examination.

Neil
  • Lei Zhou
    NeilH wrote: »
    Hi

It seems you have done enough to enter the exam in general. However, how did you choose your exam centre? Also, to complete the certficate you will need to complete the skills tests for the certificate level, not just the examination.

Neil
    Hi NeilH,

Thanks, I've choosen my exam center by online registration. Are skill tests indispensable for foundation certificate? If I contact with my distance learning center and start my skill tests from now on, and if I pass June's foundation exam smoothly, when I can get my certificate of foundation?

Thanks.
  • NeilH
    NeilH Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    Hi

You will need to complete your skills tests as well as the examination. Once you have passed the exam and relevant skills tests, you should receive your certificate several weeks later - depending on how quickly your centre inform the AAT of your skills tests.

With regards to your exam centre, did you check that the centre where you are taking your exam will accept external students (i.e. students other than their own)?

Neil
  • Lei Zhou
    Hi NeilH,

I registed to Preston College, they provide the distance learning service. Is it possible, to pass the exam and then have the skill tests?

Thanks
Privacy Policy