Unit 32!! Professional Ethics. please help

Options
krystallivermore
krystallivermore Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
Hi,

Sorry i am new to this forum and not sure where i am meant to post things :-(

I have my Unit 32 Proffesional Ethics skills test in a few weeks and I'm really worried about it.

I was wondering if anyone has already done this and has any advice or knows if there is anywhere to get practice skills tests?

If anybody could help that would be gr8.

Comments

• Richard
    Richard Registered Posts: 373 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I took my skills test last month, I used the following resources along with the Osborne book, if you study these, you will be very well prepared for your actual skills test.

Sample Skills Test: http://www.aat.org.uk/servlet/file/ethics%20sample%20assessment.pdf?ITEM_ENT_ID=1432&COLLSPEC_ENT_ID=34&download=1

Useful resources: http://www.aat.org.uk/diploma/display/store4/item28855/

Just make sure that you learn and understand the fundamental principles, and that you can apply them to a number of scenarios.
  • krystallivermore
    Options
    thank you, really appreciated

Would you say the actual skills test is quite simular to this practice simulation?
  • Richard
    Richard Registered Posts: 373 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    The skills test I that I did wasn't any harder or easier than the practice simulation.

You're basically given a scenario, then the questions follow you through different situations that you could face.

As I said originally, if you use all of the resources available, you will not have any problems - there was nothing in my test that I hadn't studied.
  • krystallivermore
    Options
    Thank you i will get revising :001_smile:
  • Ashleigh Biss
    Ashleigh Biss Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Is there anywhere you can get the correct answers for the practice skills test???:glare:
Privacy Policy