Trainee accounts technician

Options
lgarside
lgarside Registered Posts: 122 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Hello is anyone a trainee accounts technician> I just wondered if they had the opportunity to do audit while studying even though not a qualified accountant? Also what other types of work do you and do and how much responsibility do you have?

Comments

• jorja1986
    jorja1986 Registered Posts: 210 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I wasnt but my husband was.

He went on Audits with the Companys auditors to assit. He completed accounts and created the Final accounts for reveiw. He completed VAT Returns and did everything from filing receipts to inputting to filing the final accounts for review.

It is very dependant on the type of company you work for and how competant they feel you are at completing accounts
  • br1t1shbo1
    br1t1shbo1 Registered Posts: 13 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    lgarside wrote: »
    Hello is anyone a trainee accounts technician> I just wondered if they had the opportunity to do audit while studying even though not a qualified accountant? Also what other types of work do you and do and how much responsibility do you have?

I am working for an audit firm on a training contract in london.

they have paid for my Intermediate stage now i am doing my Technician stage with them.

If all goes well they'll pay for me to do my ACA qualificationaswell!

I also work for them hence-account audits, account preps etc whilst i take study leave during december and summer exams time.
Privacy Policy