Brain Fog!

tennyson
tennyson Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
HELLO ALL,

AS WE ALL ARE IM SITTING MY EXAMS IN JUNE. IM 6 MONTHS PREGNANT AND MY BRAIN HAS DECIDED TO SWITCH OFF, WIPING ALL MY KNOWLEDGE OF ECR!!! I DONT KNOW WHATS HAPPENED BUT IM LOST WITH THE ENTIRE TOPIC, IVE BEEN DOING THE PAST EXAM PAPERS BUT NOTHINGS SEEPING IN. HAS ANYONE GOT ANY TIPS ON HOW TO REMEMBER WHAT FORMUKLAS TO USE FOR WHAT? I JUST DONT KNOW!!! ALSO WHAT IS MEANT BY CONTRIBUTION?:blushing:

Comments

• Primble
    Primble Registered Posts: 734 Epic contributor 🐘
    i have this problem and im not pregnat!! ok everyone says that going over questions helps but it doesn't help me because if i don't know it and get to a question and cant do it i get angry at myself for not knowing it. work through examples and colour code numbers or letter it up. write step by step instructions. when i was doing a level accounts my teacher done this and everyone passed more of her papers than the other accounts teachers.
  • Wend
    Wend Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    Hi. When you say you colour code numbers or letter up, what do you mean. I just really need a way to remember every thing as at the moment it doesn't feel like any thing is ever gonna sink in my head :-(
  • Primble
    well when you put one number in the debit side of an account do it red. when it gets put as a credit do it red. then you can see where the number came from. change the colour for each set of numbers. or if you want to do it step by step write step one and a description of what to do in green and then when you show the numbers in the accounts that match to that step do them green. then you get things in the right order

as you can see im not too good at explaining things but hope it helps
  • Wend
    Wend Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    yes it does help. Thank you I will try that. I just feel like nothing has stayed in my head and every time I look at it all I'm just confused. I've had a migraine for 3 days where I'm panicing over it all, so I will try this way and hopefully it will help.
    Thanks
  • Primble
    i hope so, hope you feel better soon, im shattered maybe il get some sleep soon when i work out my progress test questions
    another way to learn things is to have someone showing you or working with you so you work it out together, i used to work well wit my mate but she doin att rater than aat now though so im screwed
Privacy Policy