Skills Tests Marking

Caz1
Caz1 Registered Posts: 44 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi

I took my Unit 32 skills test about 2 weeks ago - how long is it usually before these come back? I'm on diploma home study route with BPP - wasn't sure how long I should leave it before chasing them?

I asked the girl at BPP when I was there but she said she didn't know and that I'd receive an email?

Any help much appreciated! :001_smile:

Comments

• Richard
    Richard Registered Posts: 373 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Premier Training have started attaching a note to the skills tests requesting that you do not contact them for at least 4 weeks due to the rigourous marking.

I think I waited about 5 weeks for my Unit 32 result.

Don't forget that with skills tests you may need to undertake additional questions - either written or oral, if you don't quite reach the required standard.
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Richard wrote: »
    Premier Training have started attaching a note to the skills tests requesting that you do not contact them for at least 4 weeks due to the rigourous marking.
    I guess "due to the rigorous marking" would be one way of explaining it. Presumably my tutors at college were doing a slipshod job in always getting our skills tests marked within a week :huh:
  • Richard
    Richard Registered Posts: 373 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Does anyone know how many errors you are allowed before you have to re-sit a skills test?

I'm waiting for one to be marked at the moment, I know from checking my textbooks that I have got one question totally wrong, and I expect that I have made a few minor errors on the remainder of the paper - will I just be given extra written questions, or will I need to re-sit? I don't think I would want to re-sit that paper again!!!
  • Caz1
    Caz1 Registered Posts: 44 Regular contributor ⭐
    Just got my feedback today from Unit 32, got in excess of 80% competency apparently but have to go back for additional questions. Daft question but I presume they are different questions to the one's originally set? :confused1:
  • phunkyphantom22
    phunkyphantom22 Registered Posts: 166 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Well done! :-)

Yes they will be different questions to the ones that were in your paper. However you should be able to telll what areas they will cover by looking at your feedback sheet? That should tell you what areas you were deemed not competent in and need to revise.
Privacy Policy