Exam Entry Problem

studier1203
studier1203 Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
I have tried to enter June exam online today for 4 times by now and it still gives me the following error message:
A system error occurred while processing your payment. No payment has been taken.

What should I do? The online exam entry deadline is 7th May. :mad2:
What's wrong with their website? I am really unhappy with their online exam entry.

Comments

• ambitious
    ambitious Banned User Posts: 93 Regular contributor ⭐
    I had no problems entering for my exams online. Are you trying to use your debit/credit card ? Is the card still valid ?
  • jorja1986
    jorja1986 Registered Posts: 210 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    It could be sheer volume of people trying to enter late?

Keep trying if all fails contact AAT BEFORE the deadline so you dont incur a late entry fee
  • br1t1shbo1
    br1t1shbo1 Registered Posts: 13 New contributor 🐸
    yeh i am trying to enter exams and it won;t let me,

is it possible to enter exams after the date?
  • phunkyphantom22
    phunkyphantom22 Registered Posts: 166 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    You can still enter after the closing date, but you would have to pay a late entry fee.

If you call the AAT they will be able to tell you how much the fee is.
  • br1t1shbo1
    thank you very much for you're help.
  • RAKESH
    RAKESH Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
    fee

the late etry fee is £160
  • br1t1shbo1
    yeh so high but then if u wait till next time it brings you back 6 months from qualifying!
  • StuPed
    StuPed Registered Posts: 13 New contributor 🐸
    It is really high! I cant see how they can charge that size of a fee. Most people will be likely to have a very appropriate reason for having not entered before the date and then they slap a big fine like that on. Especially for a lot of students the last thing they need is £160 taken from their usual living cost because despite calling and explaining they want a surchrge. By all means charge one, but why so much?!

Im having problems myself and have been in contact with the AAT and have had both good and bad responses. One said that would be fine and now they want to charge the £160 to me. I dont feel its my fault either but i might just have to do it so i can stay on in my job as passing this level at this time is crutial. I dont mind paying something extra if it means im in but thats extorting the situation surely at £160. The exam is only £40 itself! Thats a good few days wages for me, will be ringing them next time for entry, i know its been great for a lot of people and it was for me until now but i wasnt keen on how they've stopped sending me any paper based forms. Even on request for one. Sends out a strong message though, be sure to get it done asap!! I will be a bit more observent to make sure its fully completed next time!
  • cp037
    cp037 Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    Its Blatent Extortion!!
    I contacted AAT 3 days after online entry closing and there can be no justification for such a large fee. Asking for £240 in one go!! Daylight robbery!!!
  • coocoocadgoo
    coocoocadgoo Registered Posts: 41 Regular contributor ⭐
    cp037 wrote: »
    Its Blatent Extortion!!
    I contacted AAT 3 days after online entry closing and there can be no justification for such a large fee. Asking for £240 in one go!! Daylight robbery!!!

There's your clue, I'm afraid! It is extortionate, but if you contact them after the cut off date, then you're at their mercy. They did send out reminders and it's easy to find the cut off date on the website and the forums. You can even phone them and ask! :001_smile:
Privacy Policy