AAT in nine months?

Options
sarahwilson
sarahwilson Registered Posts: 567 Epic contributor 🐘
:ohmy: Did anyone see that in PQ magazine, a man has passed AAT in 9 months, how demoralising:crying:

Comments

• Mini-Man
    Mini-Man Registered Posts: 24 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    OMG !! :ohmy:

I suppose it is possible if you can sit 3 exams each sitting. I must admit that Levels 2 and 3 could be sat no problems in one sitting if you work hard enough but to do 3 Technician level exams in one sitting in 6 months. Fair play :ohmy:

Did this fellow start at Level 2 ? :001_smile:
  • sarahwilson
    sarahwilson Registered Posts: 567 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    It didn't say but he didn't have any accounts knowledge when he started and he had a wife, kids and a job. I feel seriously inadequate now:lol::lol:
  • Sevren
    Sevren Registered Posts: 101 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    It would interesting to hear what his his wife and children have to say on the matter:001_rolleyes:.
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Yiks

Serious attack of the dumb dumbs now and there is me spending nine months to finally understand debits and credits (but dont test me please) :001_unsure:
  • Mini-Man
    Mini-Man Registered Posts: 24 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Stop being an "APE" you know the difference between Debits And Credits !

Sorry could not resist that one :thumbup1:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Sorry didnt finish that reply then.

I ment to say yiks just got my head around debits and credit and there is someone that completes the course in nine months.
  • cherub76
    cherub76 Registered Posts: 22 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Ive only just started, and just finished my first assignment, my training company has assured me that I can sit exams in December.............does this sound right??? HELP confused.com!!!
  • kazseera
    kazseera Registered Posts: 87 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    surely its possiblle, maybe that guy had more lessons a week, i have day release, so when it comes to the next lesson :lol: ive forgotten most things i lernt the previous week.
Privacy Policy