Revision for PTC and BTC

Options
Emma1708
Emma1708 Registered Posts: 217 Dedicated contributor 🦉
What is everyone doing for these?

I printed off all the past papers like I have done for all the other exams but I am not going to do them as I am worried about getting the wrong rates and rules in my head

Do you think just going through my notes is enough along with re-doing all the practise papers in the Osborne Books?

Comments

• CelticStar
    CelticStar Registered Posts: 142 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    The BPP Combined Companion books (reprinted 2007) are good as they have been updated to include current tax rates and contain a lot of practice questions and exam papers. This is the link to the BTC book but there is also a PTC book as well:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/AAT-Business-FA2007-Combined-Companion/dp/0751732087/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1210893915&sr=1-1
  • Emma1708
    Options
    Thanks for that link
  • Emma1708
    Options
    I have just ordered these two. If anyone else is planning to I thought I should let you know it is only showing 3 BTC in stock and 1 PTC
  • CelticStar
    CelticStar Registered Posts: 142 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    No problem Emma. Hope they help & good luck with your exams. :001_smile:
  • hunter
    hunter Registered Posts: 54 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Ptc

Is anyone else struggling with shares on the PTC paper, I don't quite know when you should finish the pool!! is it April 1998 or at the point of the last disposal?? It is really confusing me:confused1:
  • phunkyphantom22
    phunkyphantom22 Registered Posts: 166 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    The FA 1985 pool should be closed at Apr 98. You then put shares post this date into their own "pots".
Privacy Policy