Who got a wii fit?

Emma1708
Emma1708 Registered Posts: 217 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
I only got mine last week and am nowhere near bored of it yet, I love it.

We only got the wii the week before and havent touched any of the other
games we got since getting the wii fit.

I have hardly been off it. BTC & PTC revision is going to get in the way for the next few weeks though :thumbdown:

How is everyone else doing? Is anyone bored of it yet if you got it when released

x

Comments

• numberjunky
    numberjunky Registered Posts: 88 Regular contributor โญ
    As long as it keeps telling you that you are 'fit' - unlike the case of the athletic 13 year old girl who said to her Mum that she need to go on a diet because the Wii Fit told her she was OBESE!

That story made the headline news.
  • Mini-Man
    Mini-Man Registered Posts: 24 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Yeah, Got mine Last Week from Toys R Us by pure luck really. Called up on Monday Afternoon to be told they had 25 in Stock just delivered on a first come forst served Basis :lol:

My wife and I are addicted already to the point we both do about an hour each after dinner every night. The 2player Long Jog around the island is brillint and I also enjoy the Balance Activities.

I have started already to notice that my balance is much improved :001_smile: and after the first couple of days of doing the muscle exercises (Where my Lgs and Arms were aching the day after!) I have noticed I can do these without any stiffness the day after :thumbup:

Absolute Genius again by Nintendo.
  • Esme
    Esme Registered Posts: 711 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I really want a wii fit, we got a wii about a month ago and can't get a wii fit anywhere.. every shop and website says they are sold out completely!
  • emmabeardmore
    emmabeardmore Registered Posts: 1 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    I Have Got A Wii Fit And Find It Quite Funny That My Five Year Old Does The Activities Better Than I Do.
    He Shows Us How To Do The Activities If We Can't Do It.
  • speegs
    speegs Registered Posts: 854 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I got a wii fit and i am getting wii'lly fit with it. I have lost 11 pounds in weight so bring. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
  • Emma1708
    11 pounds? that's excellent :thumbup1: I have lost nothing so far! Are you in a good routine of doing certain things everyday? I love the boxing and the step plus
  • speegs
    speegs Registered Posts: 854 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Yes - I do at least an hours exercise a day. My records on the hula hoops is 3468 revolutions in (I think) 10 mins. I am trying to beat that.
  • Emma1708
    My god woman thats amazing. I will have a go on the 10 minute one tonight and report back with my pathetic score

What's your best on the ski jump?
  • Emma1708
    Well I had a go and could only get 3303. It is really hard work the 10 minutes one, I have only done the 3 minutes before
Privacy Policy