Sandy's Answer PCR June 2008

SandyHood
SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
At this stage I am only asking for help from proof readers before I make my answers available generally.
Please only email me if you are prepared to read my answers, check them and get back to me.
If you only want a copy for yourself etc, please wait. Once the proof reading is over, I can make corrections and then make these available for you.
These should be available tomorrow morning all being well. (Not a very long wait)

Those of you who saw my request for PEV proof readers will be aware that only 2 people who offered their services kept to the deal, and in fact the answers went out with an error in it that was spotted after almost 200 copies had been distributed.

I will send them out to those who make the subject line
Proof Sandy's Answer PCR June 2008 and email me at the address below
Replies to this thread or PMs don't work in the same way

I will not put this on an automatic reply, as I don't have that facility until I am in college tomorrow. So I will have to send the attachment when I am on line by manually replying.

Thanks in anticipation
Sandy
Sandy
sandy@sandyhood.com
www.sandyhood.com

Comments

• sharon
    sharon Registered Posts: 161 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Sandy, when are you planning to the mac exam?

Thanks in advance
  • SandyHood
    I have the MAC paper, but I doubt I'll be ready before Thursday (may be even Friday as I've a lot of commitments this week)
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • sharon
    sharon Registered Posts: 161 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Great thank you.
  • LJ1
    LJ1 Registered Posts: 27 Regular contributor ⭐
    Hi Sandy,

I just wanted to let you know that I tried several things to try and open the attachment but with no joy.

Sorry couldn't help with checking!

Laura
  • alwa-37
    alwa-37 Registered Posts: 38 Regular contributor ⭐
    hi sandy

i tried many times to get PCR 2008 ans by doin exactly what u said but i didnt get any reply ans...

pls tel me how to get it:crying:
  • alwa-37
    alwa-37 Registered Posts: 38 Regular contributor ⭐
    i got it:001_smile:

thanx sandy
  • SandyHood
    After sending out almost 40 copies of my proof answer I have now concluded that alot of students are so impatient that they are prepared to ask for a proof copy without the slightest intention of carrying out the hardwork of looking at it for mistakes and errors.
    Three people have given me feedback. At the moment, unlike at the time I sent out the ECR and PEV first attempts the question paper is on the site. There is really no excuse for such impatience.

I don't want to send out something with errors in it because it is not as helpful, so I have had the very kind help of a small number of students over the years. These considerate students have given their time and hard work so that others get something worth having.

All being well, I'll have something worth sending out in the morning.
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • SandyHood
    A little ahead of time. Here is the link to my answers to the PCR paper this June.
    To the best of my knowledge the proof readers and myself have ironed out the glitches, but if you spot any please let me know and I can make the necessary changes.
    You must be exactly right with the subject line
    Sandy's PCR Answer June 2008

then send me an email and the automatic response ought to reply with my out of office and follow it with an email and an excel answer attached.
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • immense
    immense Registered Posts: 97 Regular contributor ⭐
    Hi Sandy

Are you doing a DFS one?

Thanks
  • SandyHood
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • swampy1901
    swampy1901 Registered Posts: 50 Regular contributor ⭐
    :001_smile:Thank you Sandy, Much appreciated - having seen your answers - many of mine are in a very similar format - so my tutors did manage to impart some knowledge that remained in my head. I cant remember what my variance answer was - but - it did cross check so hopefully a few brownie points there.
    Many thanks again - feeling a lot happier now but still reckon I'll be back December for a PEV resit.

Swampy

P.s. Having seen your answers and then re-read the Question paper - I didnt flex the transport, depreciation and maintenance - was that wrong? Because in the extra information it said these were fixed.
  • AdamR
    AdamR Registered Posts: 668 Epic contributor 🐘
    swampy1901 wrote: »

P.s. Having seen your answers and then re-read the Question paper - I didnt flex the transport, depreciation and maintenance - was that wrong? Because in the extra information it said these were fixed.

No you were correct the costs are fixed. The answers are also correct - the figures on the exam paper are the same as the ones in the flexed budget column of Sandy's answers.
  • zoeeileen
    zoeeileen Registered Posts: 19 New contributor 🐸
    PCR Answers

Hi All

Probably me but i still can not get PCR Answers June 08, i was wondering if someone could please tell me how to get them or send them to me
    :

zoeeileen@hotmail.com

THANKYOU VERY MUCH:001_smile:
Privacy Policy