AAt reply

sharon
sharon Registered Posts: 161 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
Does anyone know how long AAT take to response to an email?:cool2:

Comments

• Sue
    Sue Registered Posts: 217 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    In my experience they don't reply.

I've tried emailing them several times in the past and all I ever get is a 'deleted without being read' receipt back several months later.
  • confused!!
    confused!! Registered Posts: 130 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Oh my! that is really rude of them to just delete like that!
  • Hunnibun
    Hunnibun Registered Posts: 18 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    I have never known them to reply to any of my emails either :thumbdown:
    Its really annoying, especially when we pay fees....surely this should all go towards these things?
    ...................so good luck!!
  • AdamR
    AdamR Registered Posts: 668 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I emailed them after the December 2007 exams and received an automated response a few minutes later, followed by an actual reply the next day. I've tried to contact them since then and have again had no problems. Not sure why you wouldn't get a reply...
  • sharon
    I am shocked to hear that you don't get replys! Even more so to hear that you got a delete without being read! i will give them to 3 working days! (Next tuesday morning) otherwise i will call them and complain on behalf of all of us!
  • NBB
    NBB Registered Posts: 125 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    AdamR wrote: ยป
    I emailed them after the December 2007 exams and received an automated response a few minutes later, followed by an actual reply the next day. I've tried to contact them since then and have again had no problems. Not sure why you wouldn't get a reply...

Yep, I totally agree they have took at the longest 5 days to get back to me???

Just out of curiosity did you send it from an aol email address??
  • Shadow
    Shadow Registered Posts: 24 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Hi!

Hi Everyone!

I emailed them last week and they responded within 2 to 3 days. First the automated message came then the actual response after 2 days.

:001_smile:
  • Sue
    Sue Registered Posts: 217 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Perhaps they have improved with replying to emails recently then, it would have been over a year ago that I received my 'deleted without being read' responses!

Although when I rang the MIP team recently the woman I spoke to was extremely unhelpful. When I eventually got to speak to the correct person he couldn't believe what she had said to me and was going to have a word with her, he knew what she had said as she had emailed him with the same comment!!!!
  • Jan
    Jan Registered Posts: 654 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I emailed cpd team on Thursday, as I was due to attend a course on Saturday afternoon but hadn't heard anything. As I was in work the next day & wouldn't be able to see my email at home I asked the reply to be sent to my work email. They emailed my home one, which I didn't manage to see till Saturday morning. :thumbdown: Luckily I had already downloaded times etc from the website, as I was sent details of the course held at the same venue next Tuesday!

Reading these posts I now think I was lucky to get a reply so quickly!
  • aer87
    aer87 Registered Posts: 26 Regular contributor โญ
    Response

I emailed AAT last week after the PTC exam, and received a reply the following working day!
    Since then i have received many more replies from AAT, and am satisfied with teh service they have provided to myself.
  • warwick5763
    warwick5763 Registered Posts: 21 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    yes the response is hit and miss. As a class rep we had a problem when our final techincian stage was under threat when the college had no tutor for us to complete the course and worse, didnt seem to care either. It took several emails to get a response and eventually things were sorted, but not by the AAT. I emailed student services about joining a payroll course but got no response at all. In the end I rang and they charged me 10 quid, no invoice or receipt recived.
  • sharon
    Result - I got a reply next working day!!!
  • Shadow
    Shadow Registered Posts: 24 New contributor ๐Ÿธ

Lol, Sharon, thats Good!
Privacy Policy