Diploma V NVQ

Options
Rosie T
Rosie T Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
Hi I aim to start studying foudation in the coming academic year. I plan to do day release, I am now getting confused on which route to take:confused1:. Do any of you have any have experience/opinions on the routes.

I do work in a very large Finance department although I may not be able to produce usable evidence from work(not sure).

Any help will be great Thanks.

Comments

• moosh
    moosh Registered Posts: 28 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Diploma -v- NVQ

Hi Rosie

I chose the Diploma route via distance learning as I work full time, am married and at the time I started the course had a 2 1/2 year old son (he is now 6 and I now also another son who is 1 1/2 years old).

I found this route more suited to my needs as I have little free time for putting together a portfolio which I believe is required for the NVQ route?

It depends on yourself and your circumstances, but all I know is that I have found the path that I chose excellent.

Good luck, whatever path you choose.

Michelle
  • lessci
    lessci Registered Posts: 180 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    If you do the NVQ route vis a college, they'll help you with the portfolio building, but most of the requirement are covered by the simulations which are taken as part of the course.
  • Naappe
    Naappe Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    i think its better if you choose diploma pathway.im also going to do that
Privacy Policy