hi newbie!

KATE39
KATE39 Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
Hi, I'm kate, 39 in cornwall and I'm starting the AAT this september, one day a week at my local college. I've been in the NHS for 16 years and decided I want a change and add some more skills to my CV!!
anyone else starting this year?
I'm really looking forward to trying out something new!:001_smile:

Comments

• Mini-Man
    Mini-Man Registered Posts: 24 New contributor 🐸
    Hello There.

Welcome to the worlld of AAT !!!

Good luck on your Studies starting in September !!
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hi Kate, nice to see another Cornishperson round here. Which college are you studying at?
  • Melt
    Melt Registered Posts: 23 New contributor 🐸
    Hey, I'm Cornish too! I'm studying from home because I didn't want to wait until September to get cracking - the eagerness soon wore off though!!

How did you get into the NHS if you don't mind me asking? I'm looking for my first Accounts job and finding it really hard, and would love to work for a large organisation like the NHS.
  • farmergiles
    farmergiles Registered Posts: 1,693 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hi Kate, congrats on taking the plunge, I did at 53 and haven't looked back. Don't forget there is a wealth of help on this site, everyone will bend over backwards to help.
    Peter
  • Hels1964
    Hels1964 Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
    Hi Kate
    Like you I've just started my AAT - started it earlier in the year but doing home learning.
    It was something I always wanted to do but never got the chance and my current employers have agreed to pay for me...... which is brilliant.
    Good luck anyway

H ;-)
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    good luck kate , its not too bad , thought it would be harder... as long as you put the work in you will reep the rewards !!!
  • markk
    markk Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
    Hi Kate,

Im a newbie as well, just joined this forum, good luck with your studies starting this spetember, just go for it girl, what have you got to lose.
  • GoldSilver
    GoldSilver Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
    hi

WARM WELCOME FROM ME :001_smile:
Privacy Policy