london school of accountany managment

thegreatone5555
thegreatone5555 Registered Posts: 7 New contributor 🐸
hey im will be attending the above school in september full team and i was wondering what your opinions was the the school.

thanks

joe

Comments

• thegreatone5555
    hey im will be attending the above school in september full team and i was wondering what your opinions was the the school.

thanks

joe

sorry i have just read what i wrote and it doesnt make sense lol it was meant to read i will be attending the above school in september full time and i was wondering what your opinions was on the school
  • umerali2003
    umerali2003 Registered Posts: 400 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    well i attended the same school the teachers are brilliant the staff is good and friendly but on which level u r going 2 start ?
  • thegreatone5555
    well i attended the same school the teachers are brilliant the staff is good and friendly but on which level u r going 2 start ?

i will be doing Certificate level
  • umerali2003
    @ great one

dunt worry u will be under great tutors u will definately pass the FRA if u attend all the lectures and same with ECR the both tutors got a great knowledge of there respective units
  • umerali2003
    hello mate 2 be quite honest AAT tution providers are expensive all over london but i think london school of accountency and management is quite resonable and worth it as compared 2 others in terms of fees . i have no idea about the work placement or any other fing mate
Privacy Policy