Book-keeper wanted in Norfolk

T.C.
T.C. Registered, Tutor Posts: 1,448 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
Anyone interested in book-keeping/PAYE record keeping in west and south Norfolk?
I often get approached by clients in those areas for book-keeping work and need someone to undertake this work on a self-employed basis directly with the clients. At the moment I am looking for someone to carry out PAYE and possibly VAT record keeping.

Comments

• LouiseR
    LouiseR Registered Posts: 59 Regular contributor ⭐
    I'm interested if we could organise receiving information via post or email. I have a client at the moment, I have met only once and we work well via email and post.

I am based in Braintree Essex.
  • Rasmita
    Rasmita Registered Posts: 10 New contributor 🐸
    Hi T.C.

I am based in Marlow. Bucks. I am keen to get started as self employed.
    If you are interested in my CV contact me on Rasmita.Jamieson@alcan.com

Thanks

Rasmita
  • nicochick
    nicochick Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
    Hi,

I just saw this post, I am maybe too late but I am a self-employed book-keeper in Norfolk and very experienced in all aspects including VAT, PAYE etc...

You can email me on nicola.rendall@btinternet.com

Thanks.
  • kazzymac
    kazzymac Registered Posts: 10 New contributor 🐸
    Hi. I am based in Norwich and have just got my licence to practice from the AAT. I have experience in book-keeping(including computerised), bugeting/forecasting, business plans.You can email me on bespokeacts@aol.com if you would like further information.
  • Jo Wade
    Jo Wade Registered Posts: 7 New contributor 🐸
    Hi

I'm based in Northampton and looking to take on new clients. I am AAT licenced for VAT, payroll, management accounting, financial accounting and budgeting and forecasting.

If you haven't found anyone already please contact me: jowade@talktalk.net
Privacy Policy