20 days are left

umerali2003
umerali2003 Registered Posts: 400 Dedicated contributor 🦉
hello every body only 20 days r left from the result day i hope so every body will get there result according 2 dere wish once again a very good luck 2 all of u :thumbup1:

any good news regarding passing percentage etc will be highly appreciated:thumbup:

Comments

• Bluewednesday
    Bluewednesday Registered Posts: 1,624 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Are you sure? I've got 24 left until mine and they come out before AAT results.
  • speegs
    speegs Registered Posts: 854 Epic contributor 🐘
    I also make the AAT results days 25 (for email results), and 26 (for postal results).

Umerali2003, I hope you counting was better than this in your exams. :lol:

Speegs
  • umerali2003
    oh gosh sorry every body an idiot told me the wrong result date i fink the correct date is by email 19th of aug and on website its 20th sorry 4 dat and correct me if i am still wrong ny ways any news regarding the passing percentage ???
  • Bluewednesday
    do you mean the percentage of people who passed - that won't be available until after the results? If you mean the mark required to pass - you will never know that.
  • umerali2003
    yea mate da passing percentage every body is giving his own opinion regarding passing percentage some says 50% some says 70% one even said 90 % so i am kind of confused :confused1:wat iz da real passing percentage:tongue_smilie:
  • Bluewednesday
    As I said before - you will never know which is why there is so much speculation - the AAT never publish it and it changes with each sitting anyway
  • peugeot
    peugeot Registered Posts: 624 Epic contributor 🐘
    I know text language is the "in" speak but it makes reading posts so much harder - can you not write in "normal" language??:cool2:

I hope you didn't write your exams like the thread!!!
  • speegs
    Hi

I agree with Peugeot. It is very difficult trying to figure out what people are saying sometimes.

We are all (hopefully) going to be professional AATs one day. Can you imagine what our clients would think if we wrote to them in text speech?

Let's try to keep the grammar standards up.

Good luck for 19/20 August everyone.

Speegs:thumbup1:
  • umerali2003
    ok ok my frnds i know even my tutor told me not 2 use that text speech in the paper i am working on it hope so i havent used that in the paper lets see will get rid of dis habbit soon nd sorry for any inconvienence caused by this .................... Good Luck For Da Exams
  • speegs
    umerali2003

Don't you mean....

"ok ok my friends I know even my tutor told me not to use that text speech in the paper I am working on it, so I hope I haven't used that in the paper. Let's see if I get rid of this habbit soon and sorry for any inconvienence caused by this .................... Good Luck For The Exams "

:lol::lol:

Speegs
  • umerali2003
    lolzzzzzzz:001_tt2::001_wub: i still used some of that text speech in my previouse post trust me i didnt realized it at all lolzzz thank u very much for the correction brother i can bet you that you wont be able to find that again in my posts
  • speegs
    Hi umerali2003

Well actually, you have used the letter "u" in your last post, :001_tt2:, surely you should have said "you".

Ha hahahahahahaha

By the way, it's sister. I am a girly girl:thumbup: .

We are just having a bit or fun. Well I am anyway.

Speegs :lol:
  • umerali2003
    well i had the feeling that you gona be female because usually a male brain ignore these small things beacuse they always got some more important things to do :thumbup: but a female brain always wants to prove these small points to gain an extra edge lolzzzzzz:001_tt2::001_tongue::001_smile hahah hahaha haha any ways i bet you again that this time i havent used any of those text speech let me check it again lolzzz:thumbup:
  • Bluewednesday
    how about lolzzzzz? that's not English and yes I am female too!
  • umerali2003
    well its quite clear from my last few posts that i am no longer using the text speech Thank you very much to all of those who were invloved in that ..... specially speegs and my few other fellow members .Well coming back to the topic its first of august now and only 19 days are left i am trying to remember what mistakes i have done but its making me more confused so what i am trying to do is thinking positvely that INSHALLAH i will definately pass all of them
    Once again i wish you all a very good luck for your results and keep replying me back because it will relax me a bit that i am not alone in this battle

UmEr @li
  • speegs
    What does INSHALLAH mean? I have only ever heard it once before in the film "The Kite Runner" (which is in Arabic with subtitles) but what does it mean?

Speegs:001_smile:
  • Shadow
    Shadow Registered Posts: 24 New contributor 🐸
    Hi everyone!

InshAllah means: if Allah wills: God willing! :001_smile:

Hope that helps!
  • umerali2003
    yes you are hundred percent right shadow thats what it exactly means
  • umerali2003
    hello everybody hope so you all are ok its just matter of days now only 8 or 9 days are left lets see what will going to happen once again wish you all a very good luck and keep replying

UmEr@lI
Privacy Policy