What is the most widely used small to medium sized business accounting software brand

Terry Vaughn
Terry Vaughn Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
What is the most widely used small to medium sized business accounting software brand?

Comments

• Nilesh Mandvia
    Nilesh Mandvia Registered Posts: 91 Regular contributor ⭐
    Sage

Short answer, I think Sage. But they are facing now competition from Microsoft.

Nilesh
  • Melba Moss
    Melba Moss Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    I have my own bookkeeping business and use QuickBooks. I find the program very good for small businesses and easy enough to learn. Intuit has training CD's that can be purchased to help learn the program.
    I would recommend BS/1 Professional for the mid size business. This company has
    various programs that can be better customized for the larger business.
  • BIG WAL
    BIG WAL Registered Posts: 133 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I'm sure Sage is the most widely used, but I find VT Transactions is dead easy for straightforward bookkeeping. I use Sage, as most clients use it and I need to be au fait, much prefer VT.

It's based on Excel, easy to get used too, and fairly inexpensive. Quicker for posting entries, easy to correct errors, and ideal for the small practice.
  • Bluewednesday
    Bluewednesday Registered Posts: 1,624 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I have to say I have been using microsoft office accounting and I really like it. I use Sage and Quickbooks too but think Office accounting is very user friendly
Privacy Policy