Results!!

sharon
sharon Registered Posts: 161 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
I know this has been mentioned a few times, But can anyone remember if they got there results this time last year on a monday via email and what time??
Just wondering if it is worthwhile me working late on a monday evening (Email coming to work ad)?

Did anyone get there's before say 6pm monday??

p.s. i pretty sure i failed 2 out of 3!! but hey the suspense is still killing me!!!!

:confused1:
Β«1

Comments

• leegareththomas
    leegareththomas Registered Posts: 8 New contributor 🐸
    Just checked my e mail history and my results came through last August on the monday at 6.32pm. Fingers crossed we will get the om monday this year as well
  • Jan
    Jan Registered Posts: 654 Epic contributor 🐘
    If previous years are anything to go by it will be chaos on results day! People have stopped up late/got up early all to no avail. :001_unsure:

When I was waiting for my results in 2004 they came online 1 day early, only to be taken off again and then put back on :lol:

Be patient, is all I can advise.
  • sharon
    Just checked my e mail history and my results came through last August on the monday at 6.32pm. Fingers crossed we will get the om monday this year as well

Great - I think i might stay till about 6.30ish and then go home i have more than enough work to do!!!:thumbup1:
  • sharon
    Jan wrote: Β»
    If previous years are anything to go by it will be chaos on results day! People have stopped up late/got up early all to no avail. :001_unsure:

When I was waiting for my results in 2004 they came online 1 day early, only to be taken off again and then put back on :lol:

Be patient, is all I can advise.

Your right Jen...at the end of the day we've waited this long a few more hours won't kill me! :laugh:
  • leegareththomas
    leegareththomas Registered Posts: 8 New contributor 🐸
    I bet you wont say that on monday lol.

I remember waiting for my results from the December exams, i was checking my e mails every five minutes, left work at 5 got home at 7 still no e mail i waited up till 1 in the morning, still no email, then something made me look in my spam folder and their it was lol it came through at 7pm!

Good luck all with your results.
  • Jan
    Hopefully you will be screeming at the screen "I've passed" as I was back then.

I too was convinced I'd failed one of them!

:thumbup:
  • speegs
    speegs Registered Posts: 854 Epic contributor 🐘
    I plan to run around the house naked when my results come in. :lol: Always assuming I have passed that is.
  • umerali2003
    umerali2003 Registered Posts: 400 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    confused confused and confused thats wat i am right now i dont know wat will going 2 happen i hope so i nailed all 4 but the MAC was horrible fingers crossed i hope so every body did enough 2 pass
    good luck 2 every body
  • CathG
    CathG Registered Posts: 145 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    interesting....where was it you said you lived Speegs (LOL)
  • peugeot
    peugeot Registered Posts: 624 Epic contributor 🐘
    Jan wrote: Β»
    If previous years are anything to go by it will be chaos on results day!

Jan, where is your faith in AAT!!!!:laugh:

You are right though - come results day there is usually a story to tell about how the results have been released!!!!

Good luck everyone.

steve
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    speegs wrote: Β»
    I plan to run around the house naked when my results come in. :lol: Always assuming I have passed that is.
    You will be posting pictures here I trust :001_tongue:
  • speegs
    Well I did think about you tube but I think there are rules about fatty fatty fat fats running around naked.

:laugh:

Speegs
  • Rachd
    Rachd Registered Posts: 8 New contributor 🐸
    I'm a little confused. Do we not get our results on Tuesday evening? It says on the website that they are out on the 20th at 00.01 and anyone getting them by email will receive them 12 hours earlier.
  • Emma1708
    Emma1708 Registered Posts: 217 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Rachd - It says somewhere that you will get them by email by 9am on Tuesday, but I have never had them later than the Monday night. In February mine came at 7.48pm and that was quite late compared to others as I remember sat panicking about them and reading on here about everyone getting theirs

I am sure I will re live all the panic and fretting tonight too!

Good Luck everyone xxx
  • Pencil
    Pencil Registered Posts: 97 Regular contributor ⭐
    speegs wrote: Β»
    Well I did think about you tube but I think there are rules about fatty fatty fat fats running around naked.

:laugh:

Speegs

I've heard some people would pay extra for things like that Speegs :blushing:
  • iainiow
    iainiow Registered Posts: 20 New contributor 🐸
    i am dreading my resluts.. I tried SO hard that if i come away with nothing i will be very very upset. unfortunately that is usually the case.. :crying:
  • speegs
    Good morning. Everyone looking forward to tonight/tomorrow/wednesday?

I can't wait! If I pass PTC I will be qualified and extremely famous.

Speegs
  • Ozzy
    Ozzy Registered Posts: 21 New contributor 🐸
    Full membership Letter

I'm dreading my result i'm so nervous and Jitty! did any recieve there letter for full mebership, maybe thats saying i've passed!? just have to wait and seee..! Good luck everyone :thumbup1:
  • iainiow
    iainiow Registered Posts: 20 New contributor 🐸
    i just need it out of the way.. im 6 weeks away from becoming a father so could do with not having retakes at xmas:001_unsure:
  • Natalie_24
    Natalie_24 Registered Posts: 10 New contributor 🐸
    I just want to get the results out of the way! Its so annpying we have to wait got soo long.

Also i never had one of those letters so felling v.nervous now!
  • Raet8
    Raet8 Registered Posts: 12 New contributor 🐸
    iainiow wrote: Β»
    i just need it out of the way.. im 6 weeks away from becoming a father so could do with not having retakes at xmas:001_unsure:

I redid my PCR exam at 8 months!!! Now that was fun you should have seen the examiers face when i waddled in! I passed that one!! 18 months on Im now waiting for my DFS result!! Studying with a baby is hard work!!!!
    Good Luck.:thumbup1:
  • emsquare1
    emsquare1 Registered Posts: 96 Regular contributor ⭐
    Dont my baby depends on if i pass. My partner wont try unless i pass all my exams!
  • Jan
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jan
    If previous years are anything to go by it will be chaos on results day!

And from Steve
    Jan, where is your faith in AAT!!!!

I rest my case Steve - judging by the number of "have you got yours yet" posts :laugh: Although most problems probably due to spam filters.

Congrats to all who passed :thumbup: and commiserations to those not so successful :crying:
  • stevo1
    stevo1 Registered Posts: 27 Regular contributor ⭐
    Was supposed to get my results via email - that didn't happen. Didn't get caught up in my spam filters either...not had this happen before so as you can imagine, I was a nervous wreck!

Luckily though I got the results I wanted so 7 out of 7 and 1 to go!
  • sharon
    stevo1 wrote: Β»
    Was supposed to get my results via email - that didn't happen. Didn't get caught up in my spam filters either...not had this happen before so as you can imagine, I was a nervous wreck!

Luckily though I got the results I wanted so 7 out of 7 and 1 to go!

You took 7 exams??:ohmy::huh::confused1:
  • stevo1
    No, no! I'd be a spent force if I did that!

I've taken 7 exams over the past 2 yrs and passed them all first time so far *touch wood*

Really wish I hadn't bothered to take PLB to begin with! That set me back a year at college
  • sharon
    stevo1 wrote: Β»
    No, no! I'd be a spent force if I did that!

I've taken 7 exams over the past 2 yrs and passed them all first time so far *touch wood*

Really wish I hadn't bothered to take PLB to begin with! That set me back a year at college

Ohhh i thought you was superman then! lol!
    I wish i never done AAT at all! And went straight on to Cima! But on the other hand if i done that i would not have known what i know today!!

Well done on passing all exams first time! which exam have you got left in December?:thumbup1:
  • stevo1
    sharon wrote: Β»
    Ohhh i thought you was superman then! lol!
    I wish i never done AAT at all! And went straight on to Cima! But on the other hand if i done that i would not have known what i know today!!

Well done on passing all exams first time! which exam have you got left in December?:thumbup1:

i'm guessing we all have to suffer a little in order to qualify!!

I've got DFS in Dec and I'll hopefully sort my project out in the next few months!

What have you got left?
  • sharon
    PTC! Cant wait till it's over!!!!!
    :001_smile:
  • stevo1
    sharon wrote: Β»
    PTC! Cant wait till it's over!!!!!
    :001_smile:

Just the one I thought I'd stuffed up! Good luck!
Privacy Policy