Help- Income

pinoyLiz Feels At HomeRegistered Posts: 92
Hello Guys,

My friend has a visa consultancy business here and abroad. I am doing here bookkeeping, I know I need to declare her income abroad and get some relief. What confuses me is she is doing a job placement as well here in the UK (excl abroad). Is this treated as another income for a separate business or shall I include this income with her consultancy business. Job placement is not really the main aim of the consulting business and she does not do it often. Please I need help on this scenario. Many thanks



  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Font Of All Knowledge FMAAT, AAT Licensed Accountant Posts: 4,071
    If she's doing the job placement as self employed then she can either lump it in with the main self employment OR you'd prepare a second set of self employed pages. It really depends how related the 2 'trades' are.
  • pinoyLiz
    pinoyLiz Feels At Home Registered Posts: 92
    Hi F,

    So I will just have to prepare another set of supplementary pages for self-employment,no need to register again. Thanks for the help
Sign In or Register to comment.

Not registered?

Register to create your free account, talk to AAT members and start your own discussions.

Privacy Policy