anybody still not got theres ?

pennie moore
pennie moore Registered Posts: 31 Regular contributor โญ
is there anybody still not got there results yet ? or i am the only one ??

Comments

• *Sarah*
    *Sarah* Registered Posts: 172 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Oh how frustrating! I have mine but I kinda wish I didn't...
  • lorraine
    lorraine Registered Posts: 404 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    it is now tuesday and i still havent got mine!!!! glad i didnt stay up for them!!!!
  • Hunnibun
    Hunnibun Registered Posts: 18 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Im so disapointed, I knew i had failed BTC as I didnt 'have' to pass it, i put all my effort in to PEV & PCR. I passed PCR but failed section 1 in PEV. Am going to appeal though as I am sure I just for the yielding question wrong (looking at the ones that were done on here!) and I can not believe that should be enough not to qualify for???? this was my last sitting needed and it effects everything.
    Hope you get yours and pass everything you need to...............I had such a bad day yesterday, wish mine hadnt turned up!!!x
  • crazykate
    crazykate Registered Posts: 9 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    I'm still awaiting mine! It's so annoying! I didn't really want to have to get them at work, it's a bit more pressured! I like to b on my own in the room when i build up the courage to click on the email!! I'm glad I gave up at 11 last night though as they still didn't come through so i would have been really sleepy!
    I just hope that this waiting will be worth it!

Good luck to all those who are still waiting!
  • *Sarah*
    *Sarah* Registered Posts: 172 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Im so disapointed, I knew i had failed BTC as I didnt 'have' to pass it, i put all my effort in to PEV & PCR. I passed PCR but failed section 1 in PEV. Am going to appeal though as I am sure I just for the yielding question wrong (looking at the ones that were done on here!) and I can not believe that should be enough not to qualify for???? this was my last sitting needed and it effects everything.
    Hope you get yours and pass everything you need to...............I had such a bad day yesterday, wish mine hadnt turned up!!!x

I'm in the same position Hunnibun. MAC was my last paper and going by the mock answers Sandy Hood put on here I didn't think I had really done anything wrong?! I am going on holiday tomorrow so now have to frantically try and contact my college (while I'm at work today!) and cancel my ACCA course I have already booked onto and paid for. I hope they will let me differ for 6 months!? Totally gutted, what a pants way to start a holiday!
  • Smartass43
    Smartass43 Registered Posts: 14 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    I never got mine through, looks like I'll be logging on at midnight then!
  • lorraine
    lorraine Registered Posts: 404 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    dont worry i didnt get mine either
  • lisad5
    lisad5 Registered Posts: 21 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Im still waiting to, im soooo annoyed. My email alsways gets sent to the same email and i havent changed it so i dont know whats happened. I WANT MY RESULTS!!!
  • Smartass43
    Smartass43 Registered Posts: 14 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    I realised at about 7.30 last night that my junk mail folder was set up to delete any messages immediately, so I changed it and added the AAT address to my contacts, then got an email saying sorry for the incorrect subject line on the previous email, which I never got! So I'm assuming it went into my junk mail and was deleted! I'm very annoyed with myself for having set my hotmail up like that!
  • phoebe
    phoebe Registered Posts: 17 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    make sure you check your spam as mine always seem to go there!!
Privacy Policy